The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters

+10
Kypancho
MR MAN991
AsteriskRocks
MHunterHoss
slayer9596
Trebay57
Maselino
Sound Wave
Elijah232
ryurei
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters

Post by ryurei Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:24 pm

After receiving the go-ahead from Rocks and Mysterio, I've decided to post the armor mods I've made for female characters.

If you like them, reply and let me know for motivation xD And if you have any ideas for cool textures, feel free to reply or PM me and I may just bring your ideas to life.

[/tr]
ArmorTextureDownloadScreenshotsNotes
F Bari BladeSand BariClick1 2 3A very detailed texture, you can't truly appreciate it until you equip it yourself.
M Bari BladeSand BariClickN/AMy 1st male armor mod. Since I do not have a male character, I was more or less painting blind and may have gone a little over-board.
F Bari BladeShadow BariClick 1The 1st texture mod I ever made, inspired by the Shadow Bari texture.
F Agna BladeIce AgnaktorClick1 2I didn't show the helm in the pics because I wasn't done making the texture but there is a mod in the DL.
F Barr BladeIce BarrothClick1 2Not much to say for this one, just your basic mod.
F Ala GunWhite EscadoraClick1The 2nd armor texture I made, pretty basic but I love the way it looks.
F Ala GunBlood Covered/White EscadoraClick1A quick edit to the white texture I did last night, Turned out pretty well so I'm posting. Everyone likes options.
F Ala BladeWhite/Red EscadoraClick1 2 3Requested by DevilNox. Turned a little ridiculous but kinda cool as well.
F Los BladeSilver SolClick1 2 3Turned out a little darker than I wanted but I think it looks too good to change.
F Ian BladeGolden MoonClick1 2Wasn't satisfied with this one until I put it next to my silver sol mod and saw how well they complimented each other.
M Los BladeSilver SolClickN/APretty much a copy of the female armor, look at those pictures if you want an idea of what it looks like.
M Ian BladeGolden MoonClickN/ASee female mod for an idea of how it looks.
F Deus BladeShadow SeleneClick1 2 3Been meaning to do this for awhile, finally got around to it when DevilNox requested it.

To replace textures: (Copied from the Monster Texture Archive)
- Download and extract the brres file(s)
- On your SD card, go to
(root) > riivolution > mh3t > textures > Armor
- Move the brres file(s) into the Armor folder. Obviously you can't have 2 textures for one armor set so you have to pick one or the other if I post multiple textures.

If you want to use the default texture from the game, just delete the brres file from your SD card.

Any questions/problems go ahead and reply or PM me and I'll help in any way I can.

For a great tutorial on texture modding, click here.

Hope you guys enjoy~

Last edited by ryurei on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 am; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : Added MgoldenMoon, FshadowSelene, shortened descriptions.)
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

Zenny : 198
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: Netflix
Room Availability:
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Left_bar_bleue4/4Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhtriryurei

Back to top Go down

Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty Re: Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters

Post by Elijah232 Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Hey i was wondering what program i could use to open these files, a link would be much appreciated as well.
Elijah232
Elijah232
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 37
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Left_bar_bleue0/0Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty Re: Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters

Post by ryurei Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Elijah232 wrote:Hey i was wondering what program i could use to open these files, a link would be much appreciated as well.

A program called SZS Modifier, can get from here :3
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Left_bar_bleue4/4Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sound Wave Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 pm

This is great stuff ryu rei i cant wait to try it on my female alt goodjob! Very Happy
Sound Wave
Sound Wave
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 35
Weapon of Choice : Lance

MH3 Online Info
City: Offline
Room Availability:
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Left_bar_bleue0/4Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Sound Wave wrote:This is great stuff ryu rei i cant wait to try it on my female alt goodjob! Very Happy

Ty sir Very Happy
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sound Wave Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:39 pm

I should probably move these MALE textures to another topic but here's afew pictures of some old textures stored on my desktop. These pics were taken long time ago when my name used to be Exile (hacked to SoundWve), sorry for the quality i used my black berry Razz

Ice Agnaktor
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters 28gv193

Purple Lagiacrus
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters 140fb40

Black Ceadues
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters 73dqpy

Red [demon] Jhen Mohran
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Av4oj

I have much much more but i would have to take pictures of over 100 textures!
Sound Wave
Sound Wave
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Left_bar_bleue0/4Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maselino Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:44 pm

I downloaded the szs modifier too and i watched some vids about using it, but often the modifier replys an error or its not working very well in the game. Does anyone know a good tutorial how to use the modifier or can create one?
Maselino
Maselino
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 95

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Left_bar_bleue0/0Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:45 pm

SZS modifier is really only needed to extract the textures from the brres files and import modded textures. You can also edit the wireframe but that's another story altogether. So in short it depends what you're doing. I myself have never gotten any errors but I may know why you are. The brres file may have the 'read only' attribute selected so it can't be opened in editing programs.

Here.The tutorial I watched to learn texture modding. This guy does some pretty crazy stuff, even modded the entirety of D. Island. If you want to learn how to mod I'd watch this dude's tut and check out his other vids xD

ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sound Wave Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:51 pm

I have 3 more textures stored on my brothers laptop once i have it ill send those textures asap

Crystal Barioth
Desert Rathalos
Yoshi DevilJho/ might have a Yoshi Jaggi

And after i make that custom iso ill fire up my camera work for the daily bugle and get those other textures Cool
Sound Wave
Sound Wave
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Sound Wave wrote:I have 3 more textures stored on my brothers laptop once i have it ill send those textures asap

Crystal Barioth
Desert Rathalos
Yoshi DevilJho/ might have a Yoshi Jaggi

And after i make that custom iso ill fire up my camera work for the daily bugle and get those other textures Cool

Alright keep me posted.

EDIT: Added Silver Los.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebay57 Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:11 am

Jesus damn. Don't double post. If you got something you wanna add, edit your most recent post.
Trebay57
Trebay57

Zenny : 76

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:14 am

Trebay57 wrote:Jesus damn. Don't double post. If you got something you wanna add, edit your most recent post.

Didn't exactly double post but alright.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by slayer9596 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 am

ryurei wrote:After receiving the go-ahead from Rocks and Mysterio, I've decided to post the armor mods I've made for female characters. I only have 5 to post at the moment but I'll definitely be making more in the future.

If you like them, reply and let me know for motivation xD And if you have any ideas for cool textures, feel free to reply or PM me and I may just bring your ideas to life.

ArmorTextureDownloadScreenshotsNotes
F Bari BladeSand BariClick1 2 3A very detailed texture, you can't truly appreciate it until you equip it yourself.
F Bari BladeShadow BariClick 1The 1st texture mod I ever made, inspired by the Shadow Bari texture.
F Agna BladeIce AgnaktorClick1 2 This is a rough 1st draft for ice agna armor, idt I got the colours quite right yet. May redo in the future. And I didn't show the helm in the pics because I wasn't done making the texture but there is a mod in the DL.
F Ala GunWhite EscadoraClick1The 2nd armor texture I made, pretty basic but I love the way it looks.
F Ala GunBlood Covered/White EscadoraClick1A quick edit to the white texture I did last night, Turned out pretty well so I'm posting. Everyone likes options.
F Los BladeSilver SolClick1 2 3Turned out a little darker than I wanted but I think it looks too good to change. It's actually lighter in game, the pics make it look black lol.

To replace textures: (Copied from the Monster Texture Archive)
- Download and extract the brres file(s)
- On your SD card, go to
(root) > riivolution > mh3t > textures > Armor
- Move the brres file(s) into the Armor folder. Obviously you can't get Shadow and Sand Bari textures or White and Blood Covered Escadora so you'll have to pick one or the other.

If you want to use the default texture from the game, just delete the brres file from your SD card.

Any questions/problems go ahead and reply or PM me and I'll help in any way I can.

Hope you guys enjoy~

EDIT: Future armors I'll be making are silver los, gold ian and ice barr.

Dude. That Ala Gunner looks like sex.

slayer9596
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 6
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 am

Lmao word.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sound Wave Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

hey ryurei i private messaged you about that custom iso
Sound Wave
Sound Wave
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm

daaaaang these look nice
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 498
Weapon of Choice : Heavy Bowgun
Awards : Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Award110

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MHunterHoss

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:27 pm

MHunterHoss wrote:daaaaang these look nice

Tyvm sir Surprised
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 pm

male armor skins plox?
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm

MHunterHoss wrote:male armor skins plox?

I'm making male sand bari sometime soon (tonight most likely.) That's the only one currently planned so any suggestions would be appreciated.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:38 pm

silver los
gold Ian

basically just copy the female ones to male
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:42 pm

MHunterHoss wrote:silver los
gold Ian

Gotcha, hopefully it is that easy lol
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 pm

gold Ian

Not a good idea because Males don't have the same body type.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Left_bar_bleue3/4Armor Texture Mods for Female Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:16 pm

AsteriskRocks wrote:
Actually, if the 2 male armors I've modded are anything to go by, the arms use the same image files. Might not be true for all sets though.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 pm

AsteriskRocks wrote:
gold Ian

sorry, I meant like take the same idea and put it on the male body type.
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah232 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Dang, i still can't figure out how to make my own textures.... I would really appreciate a tutor Very Happy and Soundwave, I was wondering if i could get a download of that Black Ceadeus texture
Elijah232
Elijah232
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 37

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next