The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

+5
MHunterHoss
Meez
Tuutti
Trebay57
niartyzarC
9 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

Post by Lyra Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 pm

lol

are you you in a cut scene? (in an mh video)

are you used by an NPC?

are you in the arena?

Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: 1-10 somewhere
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:33 am

Do u even lift?if u mean picking it up from the floor then NO(28)

are you you in a cut scene? (in an mh video)in tri no in tri yes in one only scene in mhu yes but we are in tri(29)

are you used by an NPC?if u mean by anything that is alive then YES (30 )

are you in the arena?not sure i dont do much arenas i guess no (31 )
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:48 pm

aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i suppose that's a hint...but now i have to figure out the difference between tri and umh...
thank you goddess of small favors Very Happy ( i knew we were only doing tri btw)
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:25 pm

i meant tri and monster hunter freedom unite vid even on mh3rd HD disc as special videos
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:49 pm

are you in the opening video? (the monsters then the 4 hunters watching rath fly over the cliff?)
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 pm

are you in the opening video? (the monsters then the 4 hunters watching rath fly over the cliff?)NO (32)
the ppl with weapons in vids r actual wep u can buy in tri which i said im not any of those weps lol
also u made me watch that vid to make sure :0
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm

lolol ik they were weps u could buy but i just wanted to make sure u werent saying it was on that opening...and hey i like the opening vid lol
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 am

i see xD
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Are you used by a human?
If not, a felyne?
A melynx? (Only answer this one and the fenlyne question if you answered no to the human question.)
If no to all, a monster?
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 286
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: It's over 9000!
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:49 am

Are you used by a human?NO(33)
If not, a felyne?(YES)(34) i am use by the felyne and im that so niart wins
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:14 am

Well, awesome. You may guess when ready.

niartyzarC- 151
Lyra- 82
Tuuti- 31
Rayquazza200- 44
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:42 am

are you a monster?

are u only online or only off line?

are you a NPC?

Congrats Niarty!

Ray, don't the felynxa use all different kinds of weps and utensils?...now i'll have to look at what they use online
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:58 am

Monster? No.
Online or offline only? No.
NPC? No.

(3)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 am

Lyra wrote:are you a monster?

are u only online or only off line?

are you a NPC?

Congrats Niarty!

Ray, don't the felynxa use all different kinds of weps and utensils?...now i'll have to look at what they use online

i was refering to the staff they use to hit everyone
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Ray, u should have made him guess them all, Twisted Evil uk for the points, but wt Niarty, lucky bastard would have guessed it on his first try lol and...Why no question?

so online only?

interactive?

something audible?

Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 am

Online only? Still no. The way I interpreted your first online/offline question was as if you were asking if I was either online or offline only. Since I answered no, that means I am both online and offline.

Interactive? Yes.

Audible? Yes.

(5)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebay57 Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 am

Are you an item?

Are you a weapon?
Trebay57
Trebay57

Zenny : 76

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:51 am

No and no.

(7)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 pm

are u just a sound? if no a song?
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 am

are you anything with life this counts as takable humans & monsters
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 am

I am not a sound, nor a song, nor alive (if that's what you mean, Ray, but please elaborate).

(10)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:48 pm

are you in love? lol jk dont count this one

======REAL=======
are you anything that involves the HUD chat box life/stam bar txt clock item menu ?
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 am

No. I feel you need to get to know someone before you can truly fall in love with them. The most I've had are crushes.

=====Real=====

No.

(11)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuutti Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Are you the pre-quest food?

If yes, are you a certain ingredient we can choose to eat?
Tuutti
Tuutti
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 226
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: None
Room Availability:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pingvinicecream

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:09 pm

are u in quests? if no, then

are u in the tavern/village only?
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next