The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

+5
MHunterHoss
Meez
Tuutti
Trebay57
niartyzarC
9 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

Post by niartyzarC Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:12 pm

No, not food.

I am in quests.
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 286
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: It's over 9000!
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm

are you anything from them camp area in every hunting grounds?
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Nope.

(14)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:34 pm

so, you're audible, but not a sound or a song, and you are interactive...
are you a sound fx?
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: 1-10 somewhere
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue4/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm

No.

(15)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Geesh...not a song, sound, sound effect...are you the wii speak?
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue4/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuutti Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Lol, Wii Speak is usable in the city as well.

Are you the water on hunting grounds? It's highly possible to interact with, it is audible though it's not a character or item of any sort nor alive by any mean. It only appears interactive on hunting grounds. It doesn't affect life/stamina bars but oxygen bar.

If not, are you the lava on Volcano?
Tuutti
Tuutti
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 226
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: None
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pingvinicecream

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 pm

are you the mining rocks?
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:54 pm

ik it is but i dont think i asked if he was only in quests...
ooooo Tuutti u r so smart...he would pick something like that
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:13 am

niart always takes the hardest things ever >.>
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 am

Wii speak: No.
Water: No.
Magma: No.
Mining Rocks: No.

(19)
niartyzarC- 151
Lyra- 82
Rayquazza200- 44
Tuuti- 31
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 am

i think he makes these things up lolol Rolling Eyes
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:27 am

plus he can always change to a object that matches the stuff he said no to lol
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:52 am

Hey, every item I've used in this game has been in MH3. And I forgot to mention this earlier, but Wii Speak isn't actually audible. It's a microphone accessory for the Wii, not a speaker. Plus, Tuutti is on the right track *hint*hint*.
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:00 am

is it the fishing pool in the plains?

btw u know we r just teasing...and just to be a p.i.a. if it's like the lava and the water...technically those are sound effects lololol and yeah ik wii speak is just a mic but in the world of mh it means audible chat lol
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 am

In the world of anything that utilizes Wii Speak, it means audible chat. But it's still just a mic. And no, the water you can swim in is not a sound effect, but it does have a sound. It fits all the criteria currently present.

Finally, I am not the fishing pool.

(20)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:44 am

lolol u never miss a chance to correct me do u Very Happy
and again, i stand corrected Embarassed

are u the icicles that fall when nox roars?
its on the floor too so u do walk on it, and it makes a sound, etc
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 am

Nope.

(21)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 am

are you the searching areas that whenever you search it it say you found nothing?
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 am

Nope. Keep trying.

(22)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuutti Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Actually, with water I meant the whole thing, the swimming possibility came to my mind AFTER the splash sound you make while running on it Razz.

You ain't the grass nor the vines we climb with since those things are most likely alive. The stone pillars and the altaroth nests on Sandy Plains aren't actually what I'd call interactive 'cause you can't but bounce from them or blow them up. The mud and snow monsters toss around do inflict you some damage (though the actual element blight they give isn't violating the criteria since the stamina etc effect are caused by the blight not the actual projectile). The air bubbles do affect your status bars by filling your oxygen. Tundra's snow and ice aren't interactive unless stepping on it counts.

What the heck are you?! The fire on the torch?!

I would otherwise guess that you're Veggie Elder's rucksack since that'd fill all the criteria but that would be insanely cheap take as it's only a part of a character >___>

Srsly, are you the fire on a lit torch?
Tuutti
Tuutti
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 226
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: None
Room Availability:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pingvinicecream

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:25 pm

It seems Ray's question, "are you anything that involves the HUD chat box life/stam bar txt clock item menu?" is causing some misunderstanding. Particularly her choice of the verb "involve." What I am does not directly involve the HUD because it is not present there. It does however affect the HUD. I won't specify how, that's your job to figure out. I hope this gets you back on track.
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 pm

does it decrease something?
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue3/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Yes.

(23)
niartyzarC- 151
Lyra- 82
Rayquazza200- 44
Tuuti- 31
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:23 pm

is it from the hp bar?

is it from the stamina bar?

is it from the timer?

is it from the oxygen bar?
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue3/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next