The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

+5
MHunterHoss
Meez
Tuutti
Trebay57
niartyzarC
9 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

Post by niartyzarC Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:26 am

No to both of you.

(41)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 286
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: It's over 9000!
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate

Post by Lyra Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 am

are you the arena music?

are you specific to one quest?

are you one of cha-cha's songs/dances?
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: 1-10 somewhere
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:40 am

My response consists of two letters and rhymes with flow.

(44)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 am

hmmm it could probally be the hiiii from the guild is that it?
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 pm

No. That is only a sound. I'm an actual piece of music.

(45)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:00 pm

i didnt meant that i meant the music that pops when you started the quest which sounds like a trumpet
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Oh. Well still, no.

(45)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuutti Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:52 am

Then you must be one of the musics playing during a cutscene/during grilling/in Loc Lac/Invitation from the Guild...

For some reason I believe you're trying to screw with us and have chosen the last music of the credits.

You are this one, aren't you:
To Those Alive
Tuutti
Tuutti
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 226
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: None
Room Availability:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pingvinicecream

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Nope.

(46)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 pm

u suuuuuuuuck, lol
(and i say that with love or not lol)

are u the trumpets at the very start when u load the game?
are you the music that plays on the main menu screen?
on the character select screen?

Last edited by Lyra on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i time as an after thought x2 4 questions)
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 pm

No.
Nu uh.
Ditto.

(49)

How about you guys try to locate where the song plays before wildly guessing what the song is.
niartyzarC 58
Tuuti 31
Lyra 30
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:41 pm

the stupid lil song while u wait buy ur box in ur room?
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:10 pm

I don't know what song you're talking about, so no.

(50)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:52 pm

niart having a blast with this lol
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuutti Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Are you that short clip of music from the Jhen cutscene? The one that plays when the hunters walk down the stairs at the end of the successful quest.
Tuutti
Tuutti
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 226
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: None
Room Availability:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pingvinicecream

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 pm

No.

(51)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:58 pm

well i dont know the names of the songs...when u are standing in moga or in the hotel room u rent, there is music that plays... that was just an explanation Smile

do you play more than one time in the game?

are you specific to any certain area?

Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Yes.

Yes.

(53)

Yay, someone actually got a yes!
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 am

are you a cycled theme song?
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:27 am

No.

(54)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:34 am

aaarrrgh!! -pulling my hair in desperation-

are you activated by an action like for example, buying or seating?
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/4Monster Hunter Tri: Guess What I Am: Ultimate - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:43 am

are you any of the online hall songs?
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:57 am

Yes and no, respectively.

(56)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 am

are you the song from the cooking meat?
are you the song of snuggle the piggie?
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:05 am

No+no=no.

(58)
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next