The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

models from monster hunter tri to 3ds max

2 posters

Go down

models from monster hunter tri to 3ds max Empty models from monster hunter tri to 3ds max

Post by TT Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:42 am

G'day all been a loooooooooooooooong time I guess Very Happy I assume many are now playing the new monster hunter game but I am wondering if its at all possible to take the models from monster hunter of weapons and monsters and take them into the 3DS Max program for me to play with?

Or if anybody already has some of them in a 3ds format I'd love a monster or a switchaxe to put into 3ds max.

kind regards, hope all are well

TT

TT
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 21

Back to top Go down

models from monster hunter tri to 3ds max Empty Re: models from monster hunter tri to 3ds max

Post by whatupdog Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:22 pm

I'm also interested in this kind of thing. Mostly I would like to import all monsters into a comprehensive mh3 version that can be played online on a private server.
whatupdog
whatupdog
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 1

Back to top Go down

models from monster hunter tri to 3ds max Empty Re: models from monster hunter tri to 3ds max

Post by TT Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Get them into 3ds max, hook that up to a 3D printer and you've struck gold haha Very Happy

TT
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down