The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Ending Story

4 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Never Ending Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Never Ending Story

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:16 am

"Thats the problem with you, the day you left, you know how the king and queen got when their heir dissappeared without trace? they exploded in worries searching for you" Kristia got up facing him without fear

"Then after three days of struggle, they started to take prisoners and I was their scapegoat, you were sad alone, I admit that, but I had to face the all mighty rage of the kingdom, not only I lost my best friend." She said gripping her sword to maintain balance

"You know about the dungeons, but you didn´t saw how my maid got impalled to protect me, you didn´t saw when the king destroyed my village, you didn´t saw the countless times when I nearly wished to die" Her hand had drips of blood on the hilt of the sword and ripping her bandages

"You felt loneliness.. I felt the true feeling of death" Her face was completely serious as her upper half was full of scars of every torture possible.
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Never Ending Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/4Never Ending Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 am

i rip off my hoodie and shirt to reveal a scarred up body. "i went through that dungeon. this is the result." i said with an angry face.

"what u dont know is that i overheard my parents talking one day and that they was going to pin us against each other for the throne and if we refused, they was going to kill us. so i made the choice to run with u." i said yelling.

"Zero." Zeles said.

"damn it kristy, i love u." i said loudly and blushing.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 281
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Never Ending Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/4Never Ending Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/david.williams.73550

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:38 am

"Heh.. did you ever think that I had the chance of having the throne?" The huntress said with a strange smile

"You truly are as dense as your father then, I was a replacement of an unborn child, and they took me as a just in case doll if the heir would disappear" black tears started to appear

"Don´t you remember our teachers? how they treated you like their god while I was their trash? even the townspeople looked down on me because of my hair" A hint of laughter was in the air

"The moment you heard that idea of the two of us battling for the throne wouldn´t had matter, if i kill you im a murderer, If you kill me im a nameless grave, if both of us die then you become a onituary of a crazy girl who killed herself after killing the heir of the throne" There was no laughter this time

"But the worst part of it is that in the end, you would have ran away for wathever reason, you passed me through the front gates and never looked back"
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Never Ending Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/4Never Ending Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:44 am

i close my eyes and clench my fists. "i didnt c u at all, i swear." i said.

"its true kristia." Zeles said and showed an image of his vision, he ran passed the gate and it didnt show anyone there.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Never Ending Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/4Never Ending Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:06 am

"It doesn´t justifies what you have done, inocent people died for what they didn´t deserve, if it wasn´t for the girl at my side, you may have already seen your fate" Ursula stated

"Ursula has some right on what she said so let me show you something" Kristia said making a cut in her finger and making a symbol on her chest, then she forced her hand into the symbol and a rythmic sound was heard

"This heart of mine lost its purpose when I died and it crystalized with all the moments of my life, Im still on this world because in the underworld I faced death itself. what remains is the emotional events from it, I knew the purpose of having this stone inside me, so its time you face what you did" Kristia said coughung some blood

"What are you doing!? you are barely ok because of the circle and now you will force your body even more? you are killing yourself Kristina, let him stay like that" Ursula pleaded to her partner only to hear a whisper from the white haired and she stopped with a bit of a smile

"You need to face the consequences so when you break this crystalized heart, you will relive the start of the destruction of your kingdom" Kristia said know kneeling with exhaustion
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 am

"i, i, i can never hurt u, then and now, i wont hurt u." i said.

"please stop kristia." Zeles said as a ghost like figure of her comes out of the crystal and wraps her arms around kristia.

"Zero wants u to live, please stop killing urself to teach him a lesson." Zeles's figure said, crying.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:33 am

"Like hell I will stop" Kristia said trowing the heart upwards and whispered something that made zeles go back to the side of Forte

"NOW URSULA!" The poison huntress yelled as she impalled the ground with her sword, Ursula made the same with five swords around Kristia making a pentagram of energy.

Suddenly the swords became pillars of light and darkness and three figures appeared, the one of the left was a man of pure light and the one of the right was a woman of the total blackness and between them was Ursula

The two figures looked at Ursula with confuse as she held close the barely councious huntress on her lap "So the valkyre of death has summoned us again?" the man of light said with an ethereal calm. "She must have a purpose for it" the woman of the dark said and then looked at Forte "You"

Both beings looked at him and the man said "You must be the mortal who this girl has been protecting for years"

As Forte made a single step forward, the woman of darkness stopped him "Don´t dare to touch this star, its better if you stay there and let our child take care of the wounds" she ordered with ease and serenity while holding the crystalized heart
" You may ask whatever you heart and mind desire, we will answer your questions"
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:38 am

"i dont care what happens to me but i do ask u something, no matter what do not let her die, please, she's very important to me. if u have to use me then use me. i dont want her to die, at least not b4 me." i said.

Zeles wraps her arms around my left arm and looks at me.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:55 am

"Worry not as she will be fine, im far more worried of this girl has sateyed sane with these memories" The woman of darkness said looking at the reflections of the crystal heart

"Since she and our daughter made a pact, both of them have our protection of the dead, but what makes me curious is that this mortal named Kristina used her wish to give her another chance yet no immortallity, as far as their souls have been linked, we have seen the events from her past until this very moment" the man of light said

Then he lifted his hand and took a dragon flame soul on his left and a white iced soul on his left "You see.. we could have ended your existence if it weren´t for this mortal female, but the scene we just saw makes us wonder why a soul who lost everything wishes to protect your soul" He said in a darker tone

Kristia suddenly opened her eyes and took both souls, "I´ll tell you why Im protecting his soul so much.. he may have lost his route and caused calamities, but in the end he is human and my friend and don-" She fell on her kness as the exhaustionwent back

Ursula held her with tears falling reassuring her partner´s tireness with her own energy "I´ll always stay by your side Kristina.." she said holding her tightly

"Now, you must choose mortal, should you face what you deserve in these memories or stay with that blinded pain, I give you my word that the beloved one to our child is in no danger" the woman of darkness told forte with serenity
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:01 am

i was hesitent to answer. "Zero." Zeles said.

i look at Zeles and a smile came across my face.

"Zeles, stay here." i said. "Ok." Zeles said and she let go of me.

i take a few steps forward. "if this will stop bringing pain to her, i'll take whatever trial awaits me." i said to the 2 figures and then i look at kristia.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:12 am

"Very well, the good part of this is that your body won´t have any suffer since its just a projection of memories" the man of light said

"The bad side is the emotional struggle you will face with it, the scenes you will see are gonna be shown from the owner´s point of view, nothing will be hidden" the woman of dark said in unison

Kristia was asleep at Ursula´s lap while the latter was humming a relaxing song

Where the wind blows
There is a girl
Sitting under a tree
She is asleep
the autumn starts
and the leaves
make a bed for her

The winter comes
the girl wakes up
only to see
the nature´s flow

The spring rises
the flowers bloom
the girl gets up
and plays around

The summer comes
the sky clear is
an the girl
flows through the time

The season ends
and the cycle starts
all again
as the nature flows...

Then the woman of dark breaks the crystal heart and memories of the past go to Forte´s mind
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:16 am

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i scream while holding my head and facing towards the ground with wide eyes as images flow into my head.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:21 am

Memories of every moment since the start of the masacre of the kingdom appeared on Forte´s eyes, the sturggle to find the heir, the beginning of the blammings, the start of captures, burns of villages, scenes of an older woman hiding him while being impalled, then it shifted to a cell with eerie light, experiments, tortures, needles, ice, venom, it all went as a movie that couldn´t stop
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 am

i fall to my knees. "Zero!" Zeles said trying to get closer but was blocked by an invisible wall.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:29 am

"The one who started the calamity is the only one who shall face the consequences, we understand you care for him and our summoner had plans for you too" the woman of darkness said with tranquility while showing a humanoid form

"This was a request from the female mortal, and from what we have seen since your creation, you got a choice not as an energy, but as a living being, we understand wether what may be your decision" the man of light said
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:33 am

"i was originally him, but now i have become a seperate person. i.... i want to staywith him as Zeles." Zeles answers them with confidence in her eyes.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:36 am

"Very well" Both beings showed their palms at her direction and a flash of light surrounded her

Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Zeles closes her eyes and when she reopened them, she had a body. she is wearing black and pink shoes, black pants, a light pink shirt and a black elbow length sleeve opened hoodie.

Zeles looks at herself with joy. "i have my own body." she says with joy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" i scream ruining Zeles's joy.

"Zero!!!" Zeles yelled.

a giant black aura blasts out of me blinding Zeles for a moment and when she opened her eyes, she say me collapsed on the ground with my t-shirt and hoodie back on with my black hair.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:55 pm

The feeling was of warmth, not a feeling like being close to a fire or the heat of the sun, it was something more powerful and yet fragile, it was the true feeling of the warmth of someone´s heart

Yet she couldn´t move even if she wanted to, her body felt too weak to move her limbs, after the white haired girl could open her eyes, she saw a snow filled forest, but there wasn´t a feeling of cold temperature, this place was full of good memories and she treasured them with her soul.

A hand cupped her face and the tired huntress tilted her head only to see her blue haired partner with a soft smile. "Am I dead?" she barely asked with a hint of satisfaction

"No, but you were close to it" the guardian said lifting the tired one´s head to her lap. "I told you that I stay by your side, no matter what" She said kissing the huntress´forehead.

At the same time the beings of light and darkness looked at the two sleeping girls and left with a smile "Farewell my child, we hope that the next time your partner summon us will be in a brighter day" the woman of darkness said

The pillars dissipated and only Kristia´s sword stayed on its point close to the huntress
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 am

with the invisible wall gone, Zeles ran over to me.

"Zero, hey Zero, wake up." she said shaking me as she puts me into her arms.

i dont respond.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:32 am

After what could have been hours of peace, Kristia got up and stretched her arms, the body was fine and the guardian looked at her. "Are you sure you feel ok? that was a tremendous usage of energy" she said

The wolf girl touched her limbs and vital bones "Everything feels on place, by the way, how did we got here Ursula?, this place is all the way up to the North" she said and the blue-haired chuckled a bit "We aren´t on the snow country silly wolf, we are here" the guardian touched the huntress´forehead

"Besides, it is time to wake up" Ursula said looking at how the cave was slowly shifting, she was too focused on the place and a hand pulled her towards the taller girl and got between her arms.

"Before we leave, I wanted to thank you for all what you have done to help me, I don´t know what could have happened if I wouldn´t have find you on that ritual" Kristia said nuzzling her partner

"Probably part of this country would have been destroyed with my rage, but don´t worry, I may could have met a powerful wolf who would protect the creatures of this forest" the guardian smiled

"Do I happen to know her?" the white haired girl asked smiling. "Im sure you know her, she is in front of me right now" the blue haired one said looking at her partner while they disappeared from the dreamworld and woke up in the real life.
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:40 am

Kristia wakes up to c Zeles trying to wake me up and i still dont respond.

"Zero, please wake up." Zeles said as he starts to cry.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:58 am

"Guess that he is still facing the events of the past" Kristia said touching Forte´s forehead with her hand, a calming pulse passed from her to the struggling boy

"He will be fine Zeles, Forte may be a blockhead, but I know he can endure anything, besides, the worst part of the memories has already passed" The huntress assured the dragon girl.

"Everything can happen on this city of wonders" Ursula said looking at the rising sun

"Yeah, and before I forget" Kristia looked at the terrified felyne hiding behind a barrel, she walked to it and patted its head "Can you tell your master that we will be waiting for him in the city´s entrance this afternoon?" She asked kindly

The cat nodded happily and ran towards his master
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:01 am

"ur right about him being blockheaded." Zeles said as she wiped her tears.

"mind helping me carrying him back to ur room?" Zeles asks.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:55 am

"Even asleep you can need help without asking" Kristia said while holding Forte on her back and in a matter of minutes, they reached the inn

Urusla opened the door of their room and the huntress put Forte on her bed and both the huntress and the guardian left the boy at Zeles watch. "Should we keep an eye on him?" Ursula asked to the white haired girl

"They will be find, Zeles is too loyal to do anything that would made me worry, besides, they need their space" Kristia said while seeing the other bed and asked. "Um.. you don´t mind if we-" she was hushed by the guardian who said. "We have shared battles and adventures, of course that I won´t mind sharing a bed with you" she smiled and both of them fell asleep with ease on the bed.
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next