The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!).

5 posters

Go down

Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!).

Post by Isaiah the beast Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 pm

I would like to invent some type of gadget so i can grab stuff out of the tv o.o
Isaiah the beast
Isaiah the beast
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 38
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Left_bar_bleue0/0Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty Re: Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!).

Post by Kristia Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Welcome back Isa Smile

I wish to invent a cross-species combinator, so people can have the advantages of animal anilities for strenght, inteligence and skill

(And have a wolf tail and ears too lol)
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Left_bar_bleue3/4Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty Re: Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!).

Post by niartyzarC Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:14 pm

I'd like to invent an appearifier. Then I could reenact various pumpkin related shenanigans.

Last edited by niartyzarC on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 286
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: It's over 9000!
Room Availability:
Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 am

i would invent a microwave to heat food faster lol
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Left_bar_bleue0/0Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:18 am

I'll invent a deappearifier too. I need some way to dispose of all these pumpkins, plus it'll help with the shenanigans.
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:30 pm

i would invent a tv! lol so ppl can watch others do things
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:49 am

I'll make an alchemiter.
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 pm

i would invent a thing were u can chat with ppl around the world and do hw digital i would call it a computer Very Happy
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 am

I would invent a time travelling llama, I would ride it to cross with style through time

(Im not breaking the rules since a llama isnĀ“t a machine ll)

Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Dali-llama-time
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Left_bar_bleue3/4Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 pm

i would invent something that makes wind i would call it the air conditioner
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:45 pm

i would invent a machine that allows u to transport into a game and play it with ur own body, pretty much like a VRRPG (Virtual Reality RPG), expecially Monster Hunter, minus the perm death effect like in Sword Art Online
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 281
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Left_bar_bleue0/4Things you would like to invent some day (Don't say time machine!). Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/david.williams.73550

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:56 am

i would invent something to go to the moon and it shall be call a rocket! Razz
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down