The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have no idea what I am doing 0.o

3 posters

Go down

I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Empty I have no idea what I am doing 0.o

Post by MR MAN991 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:41 am

Hey all. Im new to all this and i was wondering how i can turn a Devils crush into that Hammer with the face on the side and the spikes. you know the one? xD Because It looks soo cool haha Smile

Cheers guys, and happy hunting!

Remember you can't have Slaughter! Without laughter! :DDD haha
MR MAN991
MR MAN991
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 10
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Left_bar_bleue0/0I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Empty Re: I have no idea what I am doing 0.o

Post by ryurei Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:01 am

MR MAN991 wrote:Hey all. Im new to all this and i was wondering how i can turn a Devils crush into that Hammer with the face on the side and the spikes. you know the one? xD Because It looks soo cool haha Smile
The BRRES files in your riivo folder will patch over whatever files they're named after, i.e you change Thwomp Hammer's number to whatever Devil's Crush is.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

Zenny : 198
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: Netflix
Room Availability:
I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Left_bar_bleue4/4I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhtriryurei

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Empty Re: I have no idea what I am doing 0.o

Post by MR MAN991 Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:37 am

Hahaha. I see, Simple enough xD Cheers mate! and Where would i find weapon numbers? apart from the ones already there
MR MAN991
MR MAN991
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Left_bar_bleue0/0I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:58 pm

MR MAN991 wrote:Hahaha. I see, Simple enough xD Cheers mate! and Where would i find weapon numbers? apart from the ones already there
Don't think there's a full files directory for weapons. Probably have to open them and see what they are.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Left_bar_bleue4/4I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by MR MAN991 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:57 pm

If there is a hammer named 'ham018' And then alatreon hammer is named 'ham020' is i put 'ham019' Might that change it? xD
MR MAN991
MR MAN991
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 pm

MR MAN991 wrote:If there is a hammer named 'ham018' And then alatreon hammer is named 'ham020' is i put 'ham019' Might that change it? xD
Change what?
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm

AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Left_bar_bleue3/4I have no idea what I am doing 0.o  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Ah there is a directory, word.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MR MAN991 Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 am

Oh thanks mate Smile
MR MAN991
MR MAN991
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down