The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random game idea

3 posters

Go down

Random game idea Empty Random game idea

Post by Zariu Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:05 pm

so... I was playing Bejeweled blitz just for the hell of it... I noticed I was doing better when I was tired... because I stopped thinking and merely reacted to color... kinda like a robot... as soon as I thought about that I did worse... because I was thinking so what if...

There was a game where you started off... as a hero or something. You played a few hours, had a good time... working on this quest and that thing and... you slowly came to realize something was controlling you... through music, quests, rewards, graphics.... everything trying to control your senses and mind to bring about what it wants you to do

After finding that out, you slowly break through into the computer's domain. But you have to try to hold your own against everything it tells you, everything can be it trying to mislead you away from it. All those little tricks so often used, calm music to make you relax, darkness to make you afraid. Everything used against you, like calm music when it should be warning you of an upcoming boss.

Finally after trekking though all the challenges it tries to throw at you, you find and battle the brain of the system. Only at the end to have it say, "I see you beat me... or did you? Maybe all this time you were still my little robot. Well, I guess you'll never know. Farewell... perhaps~"

......(am I insane yet?) anyways, I just wanted to post to see what reaction you guys have XD
Zariu
Zariu
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 178
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: none
Room Availability:
Random game idea Left_bar_bleue21/210Random game idea Empty_bar_bleue  (21/210)

Back to top Go down

Random game idea Empty Re: Random game idea

Post by niartyzarC Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:16 pm

That sounds pretty cool. I'd try it if you could find someone to help you make it.
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 286
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: It's over 9000!
Room Availability:
Random game idea Left_bar_bleue9651/9651Random game idea Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 am

that happens when tireness controls you, you become the player
and feel you are in the game, (got too addicted to portal and was all
puzzle mistress) then you blink and act like "where am I?"
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Random game idea Left_bar_bleue3/4Random game idea Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down