The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview

+17
Derpitar
ShyGuySays
Applefruit500
Nakune
DevilNox
Meez
jago
Juxxer
MHunterHoss
Rayquaza200
Kristia
Tuutti
admin
Asmodios
ryurei
denis.ruskin
AsteriskRocks
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview

Post by AsteriskRocks Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 am

First off, Congratulations to MHunterHoss for winning the Weapon Contest!

Secondly, I'm going address the "Zenny System" for The Tavern:

Now what are Zenny?

Well, Zenny is like a points system you accumulate by posting or making topics. Some places reward more Zenny than others.

What can I do with Zenny?

A few ideas are floating around for Zenny. (We're open to suggestions!) but I know one is will be most likely to happen:

*Beta Passes* (Limited, of course)
Version 3.7 will need to be tested out by players before being released to everyone else.

By becoming a Beta Tester you receive limit access to BETA updates.

Although, you need to spend Zenny to become a Beta Tester.

They will give you access to a special group called "Beta Tester," which...is all I'm revealing for now.

Here's a preview sheet of what's being planned for the newest update, which will be confirmed to include:
FULL PAL COMPATIBILITY.

Make of it what you will:

Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Untitled-1

Last edited by AsteriskRocks on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Left_bar_bleue3/4Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty Re: Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview

Post by denis.ruskin Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 am

Nice Full PAL compatibility i like that. Wink
denis.ruskin
denis.ruskin
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 25
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: Recruiting-Gate4-City4
Room Availability:
Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Left_bar_bleue1/9999Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty_bar_bleue  (1/9999)

https://www.youtube.com/user/denisruskin?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty Re: Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview

Post by ryurei Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:11 am

Finally the 2 big secrets have been revealed Very Happy Laughing
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

Zenny : 198
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: Netflix
Room Availability:
Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Left_bar_bleue4/4Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhtriryurei

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodios Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:23 am

Get my weapon out of there.
Asmodios
Asmodios
Savvy Hunter
Savvy Hunter

Zenny : 145
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: Offline
Room Availability:
Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Left_bar_bleue0/0Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:24 am

Asmodios wrote:Get my weapon out of there.

LOL
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Left_bar_bleue3/4Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodios Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:45 am

AsteriskRocks wrote:

LOL
http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/meh.ro8955.png
Asmodios
Asmodios
Savvy Hunter
Savvy Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Left_bar_bleue0/0Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:46 am

He wouldn't listen to me, man.

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuutti Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:54 pm

denis.ruskin wrote:Nice Full PAL compatibility i like that. Wink
What he said. Looking forward to it.

I'm a little uncertain if I like the zenny system or not. I don't like the sound of the situation where you need to post ten replies in order to reach your desired zenny function.
Tuutti
Tuutti
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 226

MH3 Online Info
City: None
Room Availability:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pingvinicecream

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:05 pm

so, when will this passes be available? I don´t mind being a
Guinea Pig for this tests, just ready to help
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:10 am

i see DDD hammer in the blurryness now my dream may come true i hope to see that hammer in the game Very Happy
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:34 am

first of all, thank you for selecting my weapon as the winer of the contest.
next, I've got some zenny to spend, consider me willing to pay the "entry fee," as it were, to become a beta tester. If that's ok, of course.
also, I really like this idea where you reward the active members of the forum with early access to new content.
the only thing I'm wondering, is if I will miss my opportunity to beta test because I will be gone next week? I sure hope not....
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 498
Weapon of Choice : Heavy Bowgun
Awards : Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Award110

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MHunterHoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 am

I too worry about that, I will be out by thursday and back next monday or tuesday
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:46 am

I'm willing to test as long as self-patching wont be an issue, i.e. having to constantly switch between patches.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Left_bar_bleue4/4Weapon Contest Winner, Zenny System, + Ver 3.7 Preview Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 am

ryurei wrote:I'm willing to test as long as self-patching wont be an issue, i.e. having to constantly switch between patches.

You're probably going to have to make a second ISO to support things.

Furthermore, the Passes will not be sold until the update is near ready.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 am

AsteriskRocks wrote:You're probably going to have to make a second ISO to support things.
Ah k, that's no problem.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 am

AsteriskRocks wrote:
ryurei wrote:I'm willing to test as long as self-patching wont be an issue, i.e. having to constantly switch between patches.

You're probably going to have to make a second ISO to support things.

Furthermore, the Passes will not be sold until the update is near ready.
ok, thanks for the info.

I can't wait.
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Juxxer Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Yo hoss I can't find your weapon post, what did you post the weapon to be??? Lol I hope it wasn't a hammer....Sad
Juxxer
Juxxer
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 62

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Juxxer wrote:Yo hoss I can't find your weapon post, what did you post the weapon to be??? Lol I hope it wasn't a hammer....Sad

first of all, I resent that. hammers are awesome.

second of all, it wasn't a hammer.

3rd, it was a lance with dragon and awaken paralysis. I think. it's been a while since the contest was held.
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodios Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 pm

MHunterHoss wrote:
Juxxer wrote:Yo hoss I can't find your weapon post, what did you post the weapon to be??? Lol I hope it wasn't a hammer....Sad

3rd, it was a lance with dragon and awaken paralysis. I think. it's been a while since the contest was held.

Anything you made is probably bad.
Asmodios
Asmodios
Savvy Hunter
Savvy Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:29 am

Asmodios wrote:
MHunterHoss wrote:

anything you made probably smells like ass...
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ryurei Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 am

lol you two got beef or something?
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 am

They have a friendly rivalry of sorts... at least, I hope it's friendly.

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:38 am

ryurei wrote:lol you two got beef or something?

Mysterio wrote:They have a friendly rivalry of sorts... at least, I hope it's friendly.

Yeah, it is friendly.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodios Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:20 am

MHunterHoss wrote:
Asmodios wrote:
MHunterHoss wrote:

anything you made probably smells like ass...

Anything YOU made would blow up in your hands before you had the chance to knock something out.
Asmodios
Asmodios
Savvy Hunter
Savvy Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:43 am

AsteriskRocks wrote:
ryurei wrote:lol you two got beef or something?

Mysterio wrote:They have a friendly rivalry of sorts... at least, I hope it's friendly.

Yeah, it is friendly.
yea, it is friendly, at least to me. Ass seems to take it too far sometimes though...
@Ass yea, probably. but only if I wanted it to do so...
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next