The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stuff of sudden inspiration

2 posters

Go down

stuff of sudden inspiration Empty stuff of sudden inspiration

Post by Kristia Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:09 am

Im making this because there are sudden inspirational moments, they are good and bad, but they come from your heart

If someone has something to write, feel free to do it, Please be considerate with what people write, its a deep thing

The cycle of seasons

Where the wind blows
There is a girl
Sitting under a tree
She is asleep
the autumn starts
and the leaves
make a bed for her

The winter comes
the girl wakes up
only to see
the nature´s flow

The spring rises
the flowers bloom
the girl gets up
and plays around

The summer comes
the sky clear is
an the girl
flows through the time

The season ends
and the cycle starts
all again
as the nature flows...

A night and day

if you see a a girl feeding a crow
be careful because
she may be an inocent person
or there is something else behind
that female mask

crows are intelligent and they
can see through people
they know who to follow

the girl has a smile
and there is a hint
of laughter around her
but her eyes just see the crow
and small rivers go from her eyes
and drop from her chin
covering slowly her shirt
the girl is smiling and laughing
but crying is also seen

the crow perches on her shoulder
and she pets its head
they both see the moon
and walk to their home
inside looks normal
but in a room at the end of the home
is locked

inside of it lay toys and little clothes
all filled with dust
there is a small window
and you can see the park
the kids are playing

but inside that room
there is no kid to fill it
the girl opens the door
and see that lonely craddle
her small rivers grow
at the sight of it
locking the door again
and so the hopes for another creature
the girl lays down on her couch
and falls asleep in this grey world

but
waking up in a colorful world
where those inside her heart can meet her again
the house is surrounded by a snow forest
and inside it close to the chimney
are the girl holding her creature
and both of her parents

unfortunately
she knows that this isn´t her world
and when she is about to wake up
she gives a goodbye hug
to her beloved ones
and finally going back to the real world
ready for another day..

I will just keep posting whenever i get inspiration, it maybe happy, it maybe sad, but it comes from the heart
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
stuff of sudden inspiration Left_bar_bleue3/4stuff of sudden inspiration Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

stuff of sudden inspiration Empty Re: stuff of sudden inspiration

Post by Kristia Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Something i just got in my mind

A promise

People wonder about the girl´s mind
Some say that its ok
Others say that it has a problem
But what about it containing a soul?

Maybe you have heard of it
or maybe you haven´t
The curious thing is
that it talks to her
and she answers back

One time a person called the girl
He asked her to whom she talked with
The girl´s response was a smile
and she only said
"That is a secret"

Indeed that was a secret
only really close people to her
knew about this person
even though that they
didn´t know the person´s name

When the girl was alone
another girl appeared by her side
Both of them kept talking
and had a lot of fun
But someone saw the event

The girl was then locked in a room
and the people asked her about the person
She didn´t say a thing
so she could protect her friend
who for some reason
was gone

The time passed
and the girl grew up
the people stopped their questions
and finally let her free
to the free world

Outside of the white castle
the girl smiled again
and so her long gone friend
appeared again smiling too
thanking her for keeping
their promise

Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
stuff of sudden inspiration Left_bar_bleue3/4stuff of sudden inspiration Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:40 am

Because im having constants dream of it, I´ll write this story I have had on my mind

In the lands of Tavernia there were many stories, some of battles, others of tragedies, there were many of them. This time I shall tell the tale of Kris and her team of pokemon who went their way to find the legendary ninetails.

Chapter 1

The prologue of a traveler

The night was clear and the moon was shinning with its full force, Kris looked at it when she heard the other trainer´s orders, she looked at him sending an absol and a vileplum ready for attack. Kris smiled and took two of her balls and threw them.

A Gardevoir appeared first, her chest cristal had scratches of showing her age and wisdom, then a Haunter appeared at her side, his smile was really sinister and had a constant little laughter.

"Celia, Gaspar" Kris called them

"Ohh new toys to play? I will enjoy this" the Haunter said looking already plotting something.

"Please Gaspar, don´t be so bad, we are here to battle, not to make a crime" The Gardevoir scolded him while making a battle stance

"Are you ready to battle? or should I wait for another trainer?" the boy said rather angry

"Sorry, they are just arguing with eachother" Kris apologized and continued "Celia, use hypnosis, Gaspar use dream eater"

The trainer´s team sent a quick attack and poison darts making it for Celia and Gaspar evade them with calm. Celia´s hypnosis hit the vileplum directly sending it to sleep and got Knocked out with Gaspar´s dream eater.

The absol stopped its attack and opted for a shadow ball, but got countered with the Haunter´s same attack, the Gardevoir glowed with energy attacking with psychic attack and sent the absol down.

"Darn it, I won´t give up" The trainer said preparing his other poke

"Allright, bring it on" Kris said

Last edited by Kristia on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:21 am

The next pair were a flygon and a grotle, Kris prepared her other pair sending a Frosslas and a swampert

"Ah.. the moon shines so beautiful tonight" The frosslas said feeling the light of the moon with joy

"So im teaming with you Lina? be ready to see a true water attack" The swampert said stretching his limbs

"Lina, Aro are you ready for a double attack?" Kris asked them and the duo nodded preparing their attacks

The flygon glided fast with a dragon claw while the grotle was sending tremors with his earthquake powers. Lina faced the flygon with her ice wind and Aro jumped at the Grotle ready for a hydropump

"Prepare for the full force of water!" The swampert attacked with a mighty torrent of water throwing the Grotle hitting a tree and falling unconscious

The flygon tried to endure the power of Frosslas´ ice wind and it passed her at full speed crashing on the land inside a rock of ice. "Never understimate a lady´s power", Lina said sitting on the ice rock

"Aw come on! you got to be kidding me!" the trainer said taking his last ally. It was a Tyranitar and its roar echoed on the forest. "Let´s see how you can beat this".

"Allright then" Kris prepared her last teammate "Luca its your turn now!" She said as a female Lucario fell from a tree and prepared her stance

Im ready when you are Kris" the Lucario said as her aura started to glow

"Tyranitar! use Hyperbeam!" the trainer yelled and his warrior followed preparing its beam

"Luca, use Close combat" Kris said and Luca ran directly at the tyranitar who was almost ready to fire. Just when the beam was released, the Lucario ducked and slided under the tyranitar´s beam and jumped hitting all the possibe vital points of her target.

The Tyranitar trembled at the punches and kicks, but maintained itself. Luca then evaded a mega punch and used her aurasphere on the tyranitar´s face making it fall on its back

"B-But how? how did you beat my team!? im almost an elite trainer, how many badges do you have!?" the trainer said with utter defeat

"Sorry, but Im just a traveler who has made a team" Kris said as her Lucario came and hugged her with victory

"Lets go guys, we got a city to reach" the traveler said as she and her team moved forward

Last edited by Kristia on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Chapter 2

A morning of beginnings

As the sun was rising, Kris woke up looking at her surroundings, the forest was calm and she was looking at almost all of her team that was still sleeping

Aro the swampert was barely visible in the pond where he was resting, Gaspar the haunter was floating on the base of a tree almost transparent because of his dormant state and finally Lina the frosslass was lying down on top of a rock that was covered by a a small patch of snow, but Celia and Luca weren´t around.

Kris got up and started the little fireplace while taking some berries for her friends.
"mm.. smells nice" Lina´s voice was heard. "Good morning Lina, the food is almost ready, can you wake up the others?" Kris asked to the ice geisha who nodded and floated towards the haunter.

Hm.. another five minutes.." the ghost said still sleeping. Lina moved Gaspar around and pulled him out of his dreams by crossing through the ghost making him shiver. "Allright allright im awa- oh food" Gaspar forgot about his sudden wake up call and glided to his food.

Aro´s case was easier for Lina who only sent a little ice beam to the pond waking up the swampert. As he got out of the water, the amphibian stretched his limbs and said "Seriously Lina, you love doing that". With that the frosslass giggled and countered him "I just enjoy my job"

As Kris finally got everything ready, Celia and Luca appeared with many berries and different sized wood.
"Hello there, I didnpt know we were short on supplies" Kris welcomed them and gestured the berries. "We will need rations for the trip since the next city may take more time that we though" Celia answered as Luca packed the rations.

"Actually there is a faster way to reach" Luca said while eating a berrie and continued "I heard that there is a cave that crosses the mountain, instead of rounding it, we cross inside the mountain, it will cut the time we take"
Both Kris and Celia thought about it and nodded in agreement.

"Allright then, to the cave it is" The traveler said. A cave? oh this won´t be good.. Aro said nerviously,the frosslass saw him and asked "Oh, is it that you are afraid of dark?. and the swampert corrected her "Im not afraid of darkness, im just.. uncomfortable with tight places

Ohhh this will be so good Gaspar said excited for it.

Last edited by Kristia on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Chapter 3

A laberinth cave

Luca was guiding the team for the cave that she heard of, the forest was starting to end and with time, the team reached the mountain´s base and the entrance for the cave. "No wonder you took extra supplies, for the size of this mountain, the cave must be massive" Kris said looking at the darkness in front of her. Gaspar was excited about the whole thing and looked at her. "Yes Gaspar, you can lead us in this" Kris smiled as the Haunter´s smirk got bigger with more excitement. "Ok you lackeys, from now on you should follow my orders and you shall follow me as your captain, now onward!" The haunter fisted the sky as they went inside the cave.

The cave was indeed long and had many paths and dead ends, luckuly, Gapar couls easily find the correct paths because of his spectral vision. Kris had a torch to help her see their surroundings, some Zubats were flying on the roof while some parasect crawled on the walls. This place gives me the creeps" Aro said nerviously as he was the one on the back of the line. Celia who was in frint of him tried to soothe the swampert "Its ok, just relace and keep looking at the torch" The gardevoir took one of his long arms and calmed him a bit.

"Hold it, there is something over there" Gaspar stopped everyone and pointed at what looked like a boulder. "What is it Gaspar, it looks like a rock" Lina said getting near him. "Just see" the haunter floated to the boulder and slowly touched it. suddenly the boulder trembled a bit and it deformed into smaller rocks that were moving. Geodudes gravelers and even some golems appeared in both front and back of the team "We are surrounded guys" Luca warned everyone while starting another torch and throwing it to the other side, they had an almost full view of the situation.

Kris was already making a plan when she noticed that Aro was getting more nervious, then an idea came to her mind. "Aro, Use water pulse" Kristia said and the swampert used his powers sending waves of water reaching almost all of their attackers. "Over here! there is another path!" Gaspar pointed to a wall "We can´t cross through walls like you dimwit!" Lina yelled at him as a punch from a near crisis swampert passed in front of her showing a big hole. Everyone got inside and Aro closed the hole by pushing a big rock.

You were saying?" the haunter poked the frosslass shoulder "S-Shut up!" she said embarrased as Gaspar grinned in joy. "Well, guess we will rest here" Kris said making a fireplace" as she was taking some food. Aro was saying nonsenses "What if we get stuck or what if we get lost or what if we-" and he fell asleep because both Luca´s punch on the head and Celia´s hypnosis. "Or what if you shut up?" the lucario said finally taking a breath. "Let´s hope he stays asleep for a while" Celia said rubbing the now sleeping swampert´s forehead
and continued "I don´t feel anything close to us, I suggest you to take some rest" the gardevoir said and everyone nodded.

Last edited by Kristia on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Chapter 4

A place full of wonders

Kris´ timer buzzed on her wrist marking that it was 6 am of the next day, oddly, she felt a little thorn on her back, slowly Kris looked at Luca who was sleeping behind her. (Probably she needed some source of warmth) she thought. with delicacy Kris slipped off the jackal´s reach and got up seeing that Gaspar and Celia were discussing something when they noticed the now waking traveler. "Oh good morning Kris, we are just talking about how much is left to get out of this cave" The Gardevoir said.

"While you guys were sleeping, I went further on the tunnel and found a big room filled with Pokemon, it is only a half hour walk and we arrive to the exit" the Haunter explained. "Great work Gaspar, so it is an underground village, hm.. I think we will be ok if we don´t bother them" Kris said planning about what to do with Aro´s clausthrophobia.

The team woke up and ate some berries. Again they were guided by the ghost and the cave´s walls were slowly getting bigger "Ohh this is much better, now I got space" The swampert stood on his two back feet showing his comfortness, but he heard no response. "Hey guys what are you looking at?" Aro asked as he reached his friends who were looking at the now visible room.

It was enormous, the cavern was easily 200 meters high and 300 meters wide, big pillars of rock were holding the roof , on their bases were many settlements of different pokemon. "This is amazing.." Lina said while looking at the scene "It is indeed a nature´s work" the Lucario said joining her. They all walked straight forward evading the many groups of wild pokemon that looked at the only human of the team. "Ehh.. I think we should hurry up, I have a bad feeling of what they are thinking.." Kris said as a droplet of sweat crossed from the side of her forehead.

Suddenly a group of Nidokings and Aggron stopped their tracks, they looked angry, but not as the geodudes and golems from the other night. To calm the tension, Celia walked and made eye contact with one of the nidoking and discussed something, then the nidoking pointed at Kris as he argued for something, Luca instinctly put herself in front of the traveler. "Um.. what are they discussing Luca?" she asked. "The nidoking is the alpha of this place and he is arguing to Celia that your presence here is a bad idea, he is saying that you may tell other humans about this cavern" the Lucario explained.

The discussion between Celia and the Nidoking continued and soon Aro got there too and somehow made a deal with the alpha. Lina giggled at wathever Aro´s said and looked at the confused Kris. "Oh don´t worry, Aro made a deal to the alpha so we can go without any problem" the frosslass said and then smirked. "The alpha wants you to pass him without any help from us". With that, Kris took a second to think about it and then talked "You guys enjoy this.. aren´t you?". Gaspar laughed at her statement "Its not that we enjoy your bad luck, but there is always something fun happening around you hahaha"

The pokemon moved aside from the alpha and so Kris´team did the same leaving her alone with the Nidoking. "Just to know.. he won´t slaughter me with his claws, right?" she asked. Celia was the one who answered Don´t worry, he promised that there will be not much attack from him". "Not much huh? one of those claws can cut me like butter" Kris sighed as she prepared for the run. The nidoking made his guard and so the human ran towards his left with a good speed, but was stopped with a fist stomping on the floor just in front of her. "The heck!?" she said. The Nidoking was in front of her in a blink of an eye, no wonder he was the alpha, with that speed and that strength, he was like a 2 tons cannonball.

Kris ran to the other side just to be stopped by the mass of muscles again. (Come on.. there must be a way to pass this guy..) she thought and then she saw that the Nidoking was smirking at her loss. "Having fun with this?" she asked and the alpha laughed agreeing. This time she ran directly towards him and tried to slide below the nidoking, but was again stopped by his fast perception by using his foot as a wall. Kris reacted in a matter of seconds, jumping and grabbing the pokemon´s horn. The nidoking started to shake his head around trying to make the human lose her grip and then ran to a wall trying to pin her, in the last second, Kris slipped from the horn and ducked from the stampede running creature who got stuck on the wall. By the time the alpha got out of the wall, he saw that Kris had already crossed him.

"Good job Kris, that was awesome" Luca said as she ran first to get near the panting human. "Yeah.. it worked.." Kris said as the whole team finally gathered close to her. The nidoking walked to them and faced the human, he looked directly at her eyes and smirked going away and letting them go.

Finally after walking through the last gap of tunnels, the team saw some light growing at the end of it. The first to reach the exit were Aro and Lina breathing the fresh air. "Finally, we are free of that tight caverns" The swampert said looking at the clear sky. "I kind of liked it, but I prefer this free space" Lina said looking at the cave. "You know that we can come back in there, and probably we can play hide and seek on the laberinth" Gaspar joked and got a punch on his face by a mad Frosslass. "Atleast we crossed the mountain and we are closer to the city, lets be quick and we may get there by sunset" Celia said and everyone nodded.

Last edited by Kristia on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:43 am

Chapter 5

The memories part 1

A lost egg and a determined eskimo

The day was getting close to its end and Kris´ team made it to the city of Dublith, it wasn´t as big as a real city, but it was slowly growing and becoming one. The pokemon center was the priority goal. So, do we just go or should we get inside our balls?" Lina asked as they were entering the city limits. "I don´t understand why we should hide, I have seen many Machokes and rhydons in the human settlements, whay can´t we be outside too?" Aro asked with some anger. "Look I understand how you feeling, but only pokemon who are working are allowed to be outside" Kris explained him. Then Gaspar was the one with doubts "And what about Luca? she can roam freely". Again the traveler explained "Luca´s case is different and you understand she can´t be inside a pokeball". Both the amphibian and the ghost looked at eachother and agreed.

Everyone except Luca were inside their balls and both the Lucario and Kris walked into the city. "Thanks for hlping me back there" Luca thanked Kris and the latter also said "Its ok, we have seen what happens when you get inside a pokeball, not even an ultra can keep you, so don´t worry, ok?" With that they continued. There weren´t many people outside and that helped them to make it easy to the pokemon center. "Welcome, do you need any assistance?" The nurse Joy said in her already mechanical voice. "Yeah, I would like to get a room for myteam" Kris said. "Allright, I would just need your pokedex as registration" The nurse asked politely, Kris took out her dex, the nurse Joy made a quick face wonder, the device looked old and had some scratches on its surface. "You know.. that you can get a new pokedex if you go to one of the gyms, right?" she asked. "Im sorry, but this guy will stay with me, thank you for your concern." the traveler got back her pokedex and was sent to the last room on the left. As she and Luca were walking through the corridor, they heard two trainers talking. "-oh really? thats great!" the male trainer said "Yeah its my first badge and I already registered 24 pokemon on my dex" the female trainer said. Kris just smiled at their conversation. "Do you miss being a trainer Kris?" Luca asked with a sad tone. "Its ok, besides I got you guys and don´t worry" Kristia patted the Lucario´s shoulder and they arrived at their room.

It was past midnight and Kris woke up without reason, she looked at the room, Celia and Lina were sleeping on one of the beds and were in total peace, Aro was resting on the floor with his slow snoring and and Gaspar was barely floating over the couch smirking like having a dream only a devil would have. Finally Luca was sleeping by Kris´side on the bed, she looked serene and without any worry. Kris was happy to see them enjoying some peace. (Do you miss being a trainer Kris?) Luca´s question rang on her head and she tought about her old days as a trainer.

Some years ago...

It was a bright day as a younger Kris started her adventure as many trainers in the region of Sinnoh, she lived in snowpoint city and her friends were already planning on going to beat the gym leaders. In Kris´case, she decided to go to the lake Acuity to rest from the society for a while, some pokemon were acostumed to her prescence already and they enjoyed playing with her. During that visit to the lake, Kris saw something buried on the snow and she went there to pick it up realizing it was an egg. "Hello? anybody there? I found this egg alone here, can anybody hear me?" she screamed said looking around for the egg´s parents, but there was no response. In the end, Kris took care of it while searching for the parents. Unfortunately, they never appeared.

After a week of taking care of the egg, all of Kris´ friend slowly left her because she was paying more attention to a wild egg than to her human friends, she didn´t care what those people were thinking and in one night as Kris was almost falling asleep, the egg started to shine. The figure was changing from that oval form into a creature and finally a Riolu was there in the egg´s place.

Some months passed and both the Riolu and Kris trained to finally go on their first adventure, at first the little creature was shy to Kris mostly because she was human and never talked, but the Riolu was more scared of bigger pokemon and usually hided behind the human´s legs. They reached the mount coronet´s caverns and mostly escaped the hordes of zubats. Inside there they met a snorunt who was battling an aggron, the snorunt looked heavily damaged but it kept fighting. Kris didn´t hesitated and went to stop the battle, but the Riolu stepped back afraid of it. The aggron was ready to stomp the snorunt when Kris snatched the ice pokemon from the attack and escaped to where Riolu was hiding.

They made a little campfire in a safe spot of the cave, the snorunt was resting with some bandages to recover. The Riolu was ashamed of stepping back and was sad, Kris saw it and tried to comfort the ashamed pokemon, but it was in vain as she saw the aura pokemon running away. The Riolu wanted to be away and ran until reaching a dead end. meanwhile with Kris who was completely worried saw that the snorunt was waking up and tried to run in vain because of the pain "Nono.. please stay calm, you are badly injured and need help" Kris pleaded to the bandaged one. then she showed the snorunt a pokeball suggesting to keep it safe, the creature looked at her eyes and nodded at her truth. Kris got it and ran as fast as she could to wherever Riolu was hiding not caring of whoever was around. "Riolu! where are you!" she called almost screaming while running.

The Riolu suddenly heard Kris voice and started to run towards her call until the same aggron appeared even more angered than before. the creature looked massive in Riolu´s eyes and her fear overwhelmed her stopping every movement. The aggron started to prepare an iron claw and Riolu closed her eyes for the inevitable. She didn´t felt anything but the attack did hit something. Opening her eyes, she saw Kris shielding her from the aggron, some strands of her jacket were hanging from her back and thin trails of blood were staining them. "Thank.. Arceus you are.. safe" Kris barely said as she endured her pain. Riolu was almost on her tears when she saw her master´s smile and behind her an enraged aggron preparing another attack.

Riolu jumped above Kris and used counter to deflect the aggron´s iron claw receiving only a minimum hit but dealing the double to the metal dragon making it go back to a wall. as soon as Riolu reached the floor, she was lifted by Kris and saw how she ran towards the nearest exit and somehow reachin Eterna city. In the pokemon center, Kris took the snorunt´s pokeball and talked to the nurse joy who was shocked at the trainer´s state "Please.. help her.." Kris said panting from the run she made. The nurse quickly took the snorunt to heal it while chancy treated Kris and Riolu´s wounds. Riolu now saw clearly the wound on her trainer´s back, she then lost watever strength she had left and hugged Kris bursting with tears, Kris only tried to comfort her.

The next morning, the snorunt was stable again and could walk again, Kris was happy to see her fine and noticed a cerulean colored pendant dangling with her. somehow she managed to talk to the recovered ice pokemon and was ok if it wanted to come back, the snorunt thought about it and decided to stay with them. Riolu waved shyly at the snorunt but was surprised by the sudden hug of apreciation. Kris just smiled at the scene.

Last edited by Kristia on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Chapter 6

Memories part 2

The mischevious ghost and an enraged amphibian

The trio somehow managed to continue their travels around Sinnoh, Riolu was growing more open to Snorunt who was rather enjoying the trip, Kris was making note of the first gym they needed to beat. Oreburgh city was reached in 3 days, and mostly it was calmly, Snorunt was really powerful with her ice attacks and so Riolu with physical ones. Both pokemon were looking fine for Kris and she decided to challenge the gym leader Roark

It took a good fight to finally beath both Roark´s geodude and Onix. "Well im impressed that you beat both of my teammates with only a riolu and a snorunt, but let´s see what you can do against my partner" Roark smirked sending his rampardos. It looked powerful and ready for anything while Kris´ allies were already exausted. She looked at them wondering if they would be ok, Snorunt was panting a lot because of the fierce fight against the onix, but then she heard something on her mind "I-- be -in- don-- w-rry" Kris looked at Riolu who was smiling at her. "Ok then, Riolu use force palm!" and so the pup faced the dinosaur evading its headbutt attack and hit some parts of the rampardos. Both pokemon got taxed in energy but they kept fighting until a fast counter sent the rampardos to the sky and falling unconscious marking their victory. Riolu jumped in joy and then passed out. "That was a nice battle Kris, here you go" Roark congratulated her and gave the Coal badge.

The days passed and so Kris and company went to the next gym to face Gardenia, but got lost in the forest. Trying to find shelter from the rain, they found an old chateau and used it as a refugee. "Phew that was close, isn´t it?" Kris asked and both Snorunt and Riolu agreed. A little laugh was heard and the human looked around to find nothing. "Anybody there?" she said walking between the many rooms of the chateau, suddenly a flower pot flew towards her direction and got stopped by Snorunt´s ice wind, the laughter was again heard and this time a figure apeared throwing some objects. the trio evaded the attack by entering a room. the laughter was being heard from many directions and they couldn´t see anything "Riolu, try to sense that creature, Snorunt, shoot an ice wind to where Riolu points" Kristia said. Riolu closed her eyes and waited for any sign of the ghost, she could see both Kris and Snorunt´s auras and also a third one floating behind them. She barked and pointed towards the creature and Snorunt sent the ice wind, hitting the ghost who now got visible.

It was a Haunter and he suddenly screamed in shock of being both discovered and trapped in the attack. "So you were the one causing this ruckus?" Kris looked at the ghost who smirked as making an agreement to her question. Snorunt walked to him and pulled his face like scolding him. the Haunter got mad and argued to her breaking free of the ice and fleeing to behind the walls. "Hey! get back here!" Kris demanded as they tried to follow the ghost, Riolu was the first to get him and they flew around the corridor sending her to a door bust-opening it. the Haunter stopped its escape and ran into the room. Both Kris and snorunt reached their friend and looked at the Haunter who was guarding something. He looked desperate and fear was noticed from his eyes.

The human then saw the whole room, it was filled with photos of a boy and a ghastly, the more she saw, the more she noticed how the boy grew and so the ghastly turned into a Haunter. She picked up a photo that was on the floor and it showed a really elderly man with the same Haunter, behind them was the same chateau, but it looked new. "You were trying to protect your master, right?" Kris asked, the Haunter nodded then he looked at Kris and put his hand on her forehead, an flash appeared on her eyes.

Kris saw an old person on his bed and she was floating near him. "Oh.. boy.. you never give up.. huh? the elderly man barely said. Kris nodded instinctly and then she saw a floating hand giving some medicine to the man. Thats when she understood, she was seeing the Haunter´s memories. The man coughed again and looked to the ceiling and the haunter´s hand grabbed his friend´s arm to comfort him. "Its ok my.. friend you have done more.. than I could have wished.. now go.. be free and let me rest.. see you later" the man smiled and fell asleep.

Then Kris got back to reality and saw a really sad Haunter "You know that he isn´t here anymore, you need to move on.." she tried to explain him, the Haunter was thinking a lot about it, but in the end he nodded. He floated away from the what he was protecting, it was an old pokeball, Kris walked towards it and asked "You can be free if you want, but also you can come with us and have good company" Both Riolu and Snorunt nodded and smiled at Haunter who after looking at the pictures again nodded and followed calmly. they left the old chateau.

Both Gardenia and Maylene were though fighters but Kris´ team showed no fail and beated them with tenacity. Snorunt had also evolved into a frosslas because of the pendant she had, her body made the Haunter act like in love but was usually declined by her. Riolu was amazed to see a Lucario for the first time anlooked at Kris with determination I wan- to be li-e him, a stron- Luca---". Kris laughed a bit with because Riolu still couldn´t say Lucario totally although her comunication skills were improving and with that Kris got the names of both Haunter who´s name was Gaspar and Frosslas´s case was Lina. Riolu still had no name though and Kris was thinking on a name for her. "How about Diana? its a name of bravery" Kristia said but was reffused by her partner. Lina gave another name, but also got refused, then it was Gaspar´s turn who got a deathglare of both Riolu and Lina, he then laughed because of it.

They reached pastoria city and got the notice that Wake wasn´t on the gym, he was trying to stop some water waves coming to the city. Kris and company went to the area to see what was happening. The Frosslass used an ice beam to stop some of the rising water. Both the Haunter and the riolu helped with the barricades. "What are you doing Kiddo? this is no place for a young one to be, go somewhere safe!" Wake yelled at Kris who answered "I can´t do that, the pokemon and the poeple are in danger here, so I´ll do what I can!" she said as she jumped at the boat.

Both Kris and Wake searched for the cause of the waves and noticed something in the water. It was a swampert, but it looked furious, his rage was inmense as more waves kept coming. "I have an idea, we must capture him and it will stop the situation" Wake said as they got closer to the amphibian. The swampert then saw the boat and dived into the water preparing to collide with the boat. the driver barely evaded the torpedo of a creature who fell on the deck cracking the floor. "Oh crap, he will sink us!" a crew member said

"There must be a reason of why he is so enraged" Wake said while sending his floatzel to attack the swampert, then Kris noticed something on the water, boats, many boats and concrete. "What´s that?" she asked. "Those are old boats that sank and the concrete is what is left of some rich guy´s crazy idea of a floating hotel, guess it didn´t work" Wake said as both the swampert and floatzel were fighting. "No wonder why he is mad, just look at how the underwater looks!" Kris said angry. "We have done what we can to stop it, but it is too much even for us, girl" Wake said concerned about it. Kris sighed and called for her allies. Both Gaspar and Lina flew towards her and Riolu was being held by the Haunter. "We must stop this guy and somehow get ride of that trash below water" Kris said

Wake´s floatzel was suddenly attacked by the Swampert´s take down "Dammit he is too strong" Wake said as he got his pokemon bat to its ball, Kris sent all three of her teammates to beat the enraged amphibian, Lina used ice wind to slow down his movements and Riolu used a focus punch to tire him out, finally Gaspar used a night shade to finally made the swampert fall on his knees. "That.. was amazing" Wake said and then ordered "Now capture him girl" Kris looked at him with a serious face "Im not going to capture a pokemon who was defending his territory" she said as the swampert looked at her with but wonder and confuse. She then looked at the pokemon and apologized "Im terribly sorry for what we have done to your habitat, we will try to clear what has been done to repair the damage". With that the swampert looked at the human and to her friends who nodded, finally the swampert jumped to the water and stopped the waves.

It didn´t took long for Pastoria citizens to understand the situation and they started to clean the damage they have done to the pokemon habitat. Kris and company were preparing for their gym battle when she asked something to Riolu "You know.. you looked pretty good back there with the swampert, almost as strong as a.." she stopped to make her friend finish "Luca---, a Luca--- agh.." Riolu kept trying to say it but was stopped by Kris, "As strong as a Luca? that spunds nice how about making that your name, you like it Luca?" with that Riolu thought about it and smiled with the idea.

Reaching the gym, Kris saw Wake on the entrance "There is no need for battling me on the gym girl, what you did out there is more than enough to deserve this badge, I should congratulate you, not only you beated a pokemon who easily beated my ace, but also helped to make its habitat safe again, congratulations" Wake said handling her the Fen badge. Gaspar laughed happily as Lina was hugging Luca with what happened, but Kris felt something while seeing the badge (I won a badge, but I feel wrong by having it..) she thought.

Preparing to leave for their next city, the team heard a growl coming from the water and from it the same swampert from before appeared "Oh you want to make a goodbye for us?" Kris asked to him, but the amphibian shook his head, then he pointed to one of her pokeballs "Wait.. you want to come with us?" the human asked as the amphibian nodded accepting her as a partner. "Allright then, welcome to the team" The trainer said capturing the swampert and released him quickly, the swampert looked at her confussed and she explained "You are part of us, there is no need to be in this things" with that the amphibian smiled and the now bigger team continued to their next goal.
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:40 pm

not bad so far, few typos but they can b fixed.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 281
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
stuff of sudden inspiration Left_bar_bleue0/4stuff of sudden inspiration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/david.williams.73550

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks a lot for reading it ^^

Now for the next chapter!

Chapter 7

Memories part 3

A riddle and a shine

The now bigger team were now in Hearthome city gym, Fantina, its gym leader was a marvel with her pokemon, both Gaspar and Luca fell from her Drifblim´s attacks, Kris then sent Lina to face the blimp pokemon "Oh a frosslass, such a beautiful creature, I would love to see it in one of the contests" Fantina said as the drifblim used ominous wind, Lina made a face of disgust "Sorry but she doesn´t enjoy being on those events, Lina, use Blizzard!" and so the frosslass countered the blimp pokemon´s attack with a major one freezing it to finally making a KO, yet she received some of the ominous wind.

"Oh.. my poor drifblim, Mismagious! time for your appearance!" the gym leader said sending a pokeball that freed the magical pokemon. Lina looked taxed because of the earlier match. "Its ok Lina, you can rest, Aro, its your turn now" Kris said as the swampert made his appearance. He stretched his limbs and looked at her with excitement "That frosslass of you would have help you make a lot of money in the contests, but oh well" Fantina stated. Both pokemon sent attacks after attacks, the mismagious tried to stun the amphibian with a thunder wave as the latter used muddy water to both hurt and lower her accuracy. Both attacks hit their target paralyzing Aro and covering the mismagius with mud.

"Guess this match will end soon, Mismagius, use hyper beam!" Fantina said and the magical pokemon charged her energies for her attack, Aro tried to move his hands, but the paralyze was making a good work against him and then the mismagius fired the hyperbeam hitting the amphibian making a cloud of smoke. "Oh perfect, even with that mud, mismagius managed to hit him" Fantina said smirking but stopped as Kris was calm "I suggest you to look again gym leader" the trainer said as the smoke dissipated. There sood Aro with his arms covering his chest and face, many scratches on his body, but he stood there smirking "W-What!? how did he endured an hyper beam?" the leader said impressed, "Swamperts can lift a wight of a ton without any problem, thus making their bodies heavily powerful and resistant" Kris said as Aro used whirlpool surrounding the Mismagius and pinning her till falling.

The team was happy as they achieved their fifth badge, Kris was happy too, but she also was thinking about what Fantina said ("That frosslas of you would have helped you make a lot of money"), she shook her head. Those contests were ok for some pokemon, but there were others who felt like trophies for it. (But what if this league of pokemon battles id the same?) she tought. Luca saw her uneaseness and asked "Are you ok Kris? you don´t look good" she asked worried. "Im ok Luca, its just a thing that crossed my mind" the trainer said trying to look fine. ("Your doubts are normal young one") a voice in her head said, Kris looked around wondering who said that. ("Im not close, but we will meet soon, go tomthe island where the moon is full") the voice echoed and soon was gone.

That riddle was a mystery for Kris and she asked help for her friends while traveling to canalave city, Both Gaspar and Lina were discussing soemthing about it and Luca was talking with Aro, the trainer was writing the riddle and looked at the map for any clues- "The island where the moon is full.." she said to herself and sighed as no close island had anything related to the moon.

Reaching Canalave city, Kris met Byron who also was Roark´s father. "I heard about you from my son, you beated him with only a Riolu and a Snorunt, thats an odd starting team but still im glad I got to meet you Kris" Byron shook her hand "Glad to meet you Sir, by the way I noticed that you work on the mines of the near island, do you happen to know any island where the moon is always full?" the trainer asked but recieved a dissapointing answer of not having information.

Later that day they battled with full force, both Bronzor and steelix were amazing fighters, but the true marvel was Bastiodon, he was a true fort of defense. Luca was exhausted as her attacks were countered with the shield pokemon´s iron defense. Then the Bastiodon evaded the Riolu´s brick break and crashed her with an iron head both reaching the wall making some cracks. "Luca!" Kris screamed as she was about to run towards her friend but stopped as the Bastiodon was being pushed back. Luca was using all her strength to push him and howled as her energy suddenly rose making her glow.

"No way.. that Riolu is evolving" Byron said. The bastiodon was then lifted by the now changing Luca and was thrown away. The glowing creature in front of Kris was slowly becoming taller and slender, finally the light dimished and the the Riolu became a Lucario. "Wow.. I feel.. stronger!". Luca said looking at her new body, then she looked at Kris smiling, the trainer was smiling too and then said "Ready to test your new you?", the human received a nod as an agreement as Luca ran towards the bastiodon. "Luca, ise Close combat!" "Bastiodon, use Iron head!" Byron yelled too. Both pokemon ran as fast as they could and made impact making the floor shake a bit. they stood there for a second, but the Bastiodon made a little whimper and fell on its side fainting. With joy, Luca ran towards Kris and jumped expecting to be lifted, but her new body was now heavier and they fell on the floor, Kris looked at her and started to laugh.

That night in a rented room of the pokemon center, everyone was happy for both the Mine badge and Luca´s evolution. Gaspar was floating with excitement and Lina was talking about something making both of her and the Lucario laugh, Aro was resting on his place and Kris was massaging her feet. Then she heard that voice again ("You are close to it, come now") This time she received an image of the island and it was beingfilled with the moon´s shine. Kris got up and looked at the window. "Guys, I think I know where the island is" She said looking at the ocean. "We know Kris, we saw the vision too" Luca said as her allies agreed. "Then get ready, Aro, we will need your help" the trainer said as the swampert smiled and nodded.

Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 am

Chapter 8

Memories part 4

A wise telepath and an important decision

The travel wasn´t long and it was peaceful, Aro was fast and he knew where the island was even though he had never been there. Soon the island was over the horizon and slowly growing and finally they reached its shore. they all went into the tiny forest and found a little lake, on its edge was a Gardevoir who was seeing the moon´s shine. "Hello there Kris, Im glad that you and your friends made it to this place, I welcome you to the full moon Island" she said calmly.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Kris asked to the Gardevoir, I have been watching you from some time also I can read your memories" the pokemon turning to face the human, she looked grown up, some little wrinkle lines were seen on her face and her chest crystal had many scratches showing that she had many experience and a long life. "You started your adventure in snowpoint city and your first partner was a riolu that you found as an egg in lake acuity, then you protected both that Riolu and a Snorunt receiving a direct slash from an aggron caring more for them than yourself" the Gardevoir said, Kris remembered that and felt the lines of the slashes on her back.

"After that you managed to help a mourning Haunter who tried to protect his late master and finally you and your friends saved a Swampert who lost his habitat." the telepath said echoing the message to all of them. "You have done a good job to help the pokemon child". "There is something that I don´t understand, who are you?" a female voice asked, Kris faced to were the voice came from and only saw Lina "What did you say Lina?" the human asked. "I asked who she wa- wait you can understand me?" the frosslass asked aghast. "Ohhh now she can understand us? this should be fun" a male voice said, this time Kris saw Gaspar and Aro then talked "Now im confused how does Kris can hear us now, but not earlier?"

The Gardevoir then explained. "Since the moment I started sending my messages to your human friend I have also been printing the pokemon language to her mind, thus making this easier to explain too". Kris was but amazed and had a little hint of fear "I suppose what you did is to help me, but wasn´t it possible that I could have any side effect because of this imprinting?" Kris asked. "I knew that imprinting our language to you may have had any side effects, but your prescence here shows that you are ok" the Gardevoir giggled a bit and continued "Now let me ask you something, what have you seen with your gym battles?" her tone was serious.

That question took Kris unprepared "What have I seen with my gym battles?" she asked "Think of their leader´s personalities and their works, what are their other roles aside from gym leaders?". Kristia thought about it. "Roark was a fossil collector and a miner in a coal cavern, Gardenia was doing a territory for grass-type-only pokemon, Maylene had a Dojo for both human and pokemon martial arts and had a mountain for training, Wake had a boat production for sales, Fantina usually is a pokemon contest promoter, and Byron goes to work in the iron minds in a nearvy island" She pointed their works.

"Thats the human point of veiw, now look from the pokemon´s point of view, both Roark and his father destroy the many pokemon settlements in caves, Gardenia is pushing aside the diversity of many types of creatures to only have grass pokemon, Maylene is trying to make her pokemon far stronger to keep fighting more and more, Wake´s old boats destroyed your swampert´s habitat by accident." Gardevoir said and Aro mad a fist and felt anger "Fantina promotes beauty and some trainers force their pokemon for special contests, and we still have Candice and his people who have breached the snowpoint temple, that temple is a sacred place for us and finally we have volkner who excess the power of electric pokemon" Gardevoir said.

"Wait, you say that the gym leaders are evil people, that the whole pokemon league is just a cover for a true objective, i don´t see how causing all these problems help them" Kris said confused. "Curiosity" Gardevoir only said. "Curiosity of knowledge, for power, for understanding and many more. One of the biggest curiosities is the one of Arceus, the creator of everything, but to reach her, they have searched for all pokemon in earth, sky and underwater, there are good humans but there are also bad ones like those organizations like team rocket in kanto and johto, magma and aqua in hoen and galactic in here in sinnoh"

"I understand what are you saying, but what is my role here? im just a human" Kris said and then Gardevoir pointed at Luca. "That Lucario was supposed to die in lake Acuity as an egg, but you found it and took care of it to have another chance, you have put the well being of pokemon before your own and im grateful for it".

"I.. was supposed to die..?" Luca barely said seating on the grass with realization, "Its ok Luca.. Kris saved you and gave you a second chance.. she has helped us all" Lina said comforting the jackal. "In the end, you haven´t told me what you want me to do" Kris said facing the telepath. "Allright, what we want you to do is show the Arceus that humans and pokemon can coexist equally" Kristia stood there for some seconds, then it hit her "S-Show Arceus what!?" the high tone more of shock than confusion.

"Sadly, Arceus has lost hope for your species and plans to remodel the human species so the pokemon can live in peace, it has happened only once, those many ruins around the many regions are vastages of the old civilization who angered her.". Now Kris was the one sitting on the floor true fear crossing her mind "Kris.. don´t be scared, we are here to help you.." Luca said hugging the human, her chest spike carefully not stinging Kris´back. "I-Im ok.. just need some time to swallow everything.." the trainer said

"I understand your fears, its a high task for a mere human, but you have my word that I see a bright future for you" Gardevoir said. Kris got up and saw the moon, its full shine filled her with peacefulness, then she faced gardevoir and nodded "Allright, i´ll do it" The gardevoir then smiled and went to her. "Good, if you let me, I will follow you" The human nodded again, but first asked "Im sorry for this, but what is you name?" That took the gardevoir unprepared and laughed "My name is Celia, nice to meet you my master", Kris took the telepath´s hand and said "Not master Celia, we are now friends" Both the human and the pokemon smiled and the team went back to Canalave city.

Present time...

Kris looked at the moon through the window. (It has been so long since I started this journey, and I have met many beings) she looked at her sleeping friends, Aro was snorting again, Gaspar was muching a pillow on the couch, both Celia and Lina were soundly asleep on one of the beds and finally Luca was calmly asleep on the other bed, Kris looked at the Jackal thinking on how they met. (Life has his ways of acting) the human smiled and went to the bed again and lying down, soon she felt a paw over her shoulder, "Where did.. you go?" Luca barely asked, "Nowhere, just found your answer" The human said "And what is it?", Kris only said "Im happy if you are happy, now go back to sleep you pup" With that the Jackal smiled and fell asleep again, followed by the traveler.
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 am

Chapter 9

The legendary professor and a little growth

The team was preparing for the travel whe Kris asked Celia about the person they had to meet. "He is a known professor from Kanto and now is investigating some ruins in the outskirts of this city, he has some knowledge about Ninetales wherabouts" The telepath said. Then the human asked "You mean professor Oak?" and Celia nodded. "I have heard stories about him, famous for his discoveries with the unown symbology and the many journeys to understand the pokemon life, he is aknowledged by many trainers." Kris said as they left the room.

Searching for the professor resulted quite easily because many scientists were gathering to the ruins, some to help in the research while others just to meet the legendary professor Oak. [i]"Those are many white coats"
Luca said rather nervious as the many scientists were noticing the human being followed by the Gardevoir and Lucario. "Its ok Luca, they just wonder why we are here, the worst that could happen is that they may challenge us into a battle" Kris reassured the Jackal. the trio kept walking and a guard stopped them. "Sorry ma´am, but no trainers are allowed to enter this area" the guard said. "Oh sorry, but im not a trainer, Im looking for professor Oak, its a matter of research" Kris explained him, yet he stood there. "Sorry still out of li- oh pardon me, you can pass" the guard changed his mind abruptly and as they passed him, Kris looked at Celia with a mischevious smile I may be patient, but I also have my own limits" Both the Lucario and the human laughed at her response.

There were many scientists looking at the rock symbols on the many walls of the ruins, There were Unown symbols and images of many legendary pokemon that were gathering as the wall kept going. In what looked like a mountain, the legendaries gathered, near the sun were HO-OH and Deoxis floating and on the moon side floated Cresselia and Darkrai. The base of the mountain was divided in four sections, in the water part swam Kyoger and was followed by Latios and Latias flying close to it, on the magma caverns were Groudoun and Heatran, the Forest lands had Celebii and Shaymin. Slowly going up where the three dogs sitting on three elemental paths, Entei in a fire filled circle, Raiku in a storm filled arena and Suicune in a patch of nature. Higher on the mountain perched the three birds Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno followed higher up by Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. At the top of the mountain Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf were flying aroun and in the middle of them was Mew. Finally above them was Arceus covered with a multicolored shine.

The trio stood there looking at the image "It´s amazing.." Luca barely said, It is indeed" Followed Celia. "A once in a lifetime event" Kristia finished. They released the others to see the marvel in front of them. "What is it Kris? what do you nee- oh my.." Lina said amazed by the mural. "Its the first time I have seen so many legends toghether" Aro said wondered. "Its... beautiful.." Gaspar gasped. "Amazing isn´t it?" Someone said behind them. The whole team looked at wonder to the living legend. "I heard that you were searching for me, isn´t it?" He asked. "Oh right, we are here to discuss about a research with you" Kris said greeting him. The professor smiled at them and walked towards Kris. "Pleasure to meet you, Im professor Samuel Oak, and you are?" Oak shook her hand "Kris and the pleasure is mine professor, but can we talk somewhere more private?" The traveler asked. "Oh sure, please follow me" The professor guided them.

The group walked further into the ruins and were stopped by another guard, "Its ok, they are coming with me" Oak said "Allright professor, plese be carful, the waves have rose again" The guard warned him as they got into the entrance of one of the buildings. "Waves"? Kris asked while the group was walkind downstairs. "You´ll see" The professor only said. Finally they arrrived a chamber, it was quite big and had a lot of space. "Here we will be safe, now you can tell your gardevoir that I can understand everything your friends are saying" Oak said. "Wait.. you can understand us too?" Lina asked floating close to him who nodded. "Yup, all these years of the knowledge of your species have made me face people and pokemon with similar effects" The professor explained.

"Allright so what do you guys need from me?" Oak asked as a loose shaking occured, "and don´t worry, those are the Unown moving around the underground caves". Celia was the one who asked [i]"I´ll get to the point, we are searching for Ninetales, and we know that you have met her".
The professor Oak thought about it and remembered something. "Oh, that journey for the mythical Ninetales, It took my weeks to finally reach that place, and in a well hidden cave was the vixen, she already knew why I was there and we talked about anything I could wonder for hours" Oak said seeing that day. "But also she told me that I would meet a certain girl with a jackal as her partner, you and your friend have pretty similar characteristics, although you are taller than I expected".

"I need to ask you professor Oak abouy the wherabouts of Ninetails, we need to meet her for-" Kris said and was stopped by him "To show Arceus that we the humans are worthy to coexist with pokemon" the professor finished. "I like this guy, he is prepared for everything" Aro said smirking. "I can tell you where to start, but you need to answer me something.." Oak said and then asked "What would you give for your friends?" Kris was about to answer when Gaspar showed "Kris would do anything to help by taking care of any of us while being sick" The Haunter said followed by the Frosslass "She has sacrified many things on behalf for our happiness". Kris started to smile as Aro then said There are humans who would protect their friends, but it takes true will and bravery to put her own body as shield to protect us". Celia then also explained "Kris overcame the trainer limits and looks at us not only as friends, but as a family" and finally Luca got her speech "Kris has given her life for us and we are grateful for what she has done to make us happy, Im deeply grateful to be by her side all I can".. The jackal´s last words were almost a murmur as she blushed while saying it.

"Well, that is the correct answer, not only you have made them your close friends. but also they are now your family, you make me proud as you are one of the few people that are the true pokemon masters. You remind me of a trainer who is on the way to be a master too." Professor Oak said happy about it and handled Kris an old book. "Here you will find everything you need for the search of Ninetales". Kris looked at the book, it was more a journal and looked worn. "Thank you professor, I´ll take good care of it." the traveler said. As the group started to go upstairs, Professor Oak took Kris´arm and stopped her. "There is something else I wanted to ask you, to coexist equally with both species, its needed to have true bonds of trust, That Lucario seems close to you, how much do you know her?" Kris looked at him and then looked at Luca who was walking up the stairs. "I know her since she hatched from an egg, we have been partners for a long time." Oak looked at her and only said "You are on a risky path, but you eill do fine, just be yourself and be honest." the professor smiled at her as she nodded understanding.

"What took you so long Kris?" Luca asked as the traveler and the professor got out of the building. "Just some misteps but we are fine, come on, we got something to discover" Kris took the jackal´s wristle as they walked to the city again, Luca blushed a bit but smiled as they went on.
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down