The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ??

3 posters

Go down

Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Empty Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ??

Post by Wishi Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:42 pm

I want to make something like that , but i dont know how to use the quest editor properly to make that Sad
And the download links in the video missing the "quest03" , which is the file that have the arena quest e.e

Someone who explain me a little how to use the quest editor and create custom arena quest ?? , or anyone alredy got something like that ?? (online arena quest in offline arena)

Thanks Razz
Wishi
Wishi
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 5
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Left_bar_bleue0/0Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Empty Re: Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ??

Post by Kristia Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm

the people I suggest you to talk with are Asteriskrocks, Ave, Ryurei, stuff, and admin.

They made the quests, you can ask them how Smile
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Left_bar_bleue3/4Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Empty Re: Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ??

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 am

The problem with Online Arena quests is that the data in them is not on the disk. In fact, it's on the servers, meaning you have to re-create them from scratch, which makes the transfer process a whole lot more tedious...
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Left_bar_bleue3/4Anyone have Online Arena Quest in Offline ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down