The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just FYI from Chrome...

2 posters

Go down

Just FYI from Chrome... Empty Just FYI from Chrome...

Post by Lyra Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:51 am

i went to get on the Random Funny Stuff thread and got this, well actually i got a redirect page but upon further examination...so if u care it's basically a warning...ik i just took some stuff off my computer that puts ads on ur pages that i didnt know were there...

Advisory provided by
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for funnyjunk.com

What is the current listing status for funnyjunk.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 16 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 3547 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 325 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-23, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-23.
Malicious software includes 18 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including iicl.tk/, rltk.us/, erikss.dyndns-at-home.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including rltk.us/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS16265 (LEASEWEB), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, funnyjunk.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: 1-10 somewhere
Room Availability:
Just FYI from Chrome... Left_bar_bleue4/4Just FYI from Chrome... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Just FYI from Chrome... Empty Re: Just FYI from Chrome...

Post by admin Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:18 pm

This warning is for funnyjunk.com. You probably only got notified because someone linked something from funnyjunk.

admin
Admin
Admin

Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Just FYI from Chrome... Left_bar_bleue0/0Just FYI from Chrome... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:47 am

yeah, there were alot of pics put up from funnyjunk for awhile there, i just wanted you to know in case it did something to the forum, today i'm not getting the warning
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: 1-10 somewhere
Room Availability:
Just FYI from Chrome... Left_bar_bleue4/4Just FYI from Chrome... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:11 am

Thanks for the heads up.

admin
Admin
Admin

Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Just FYI from Chrome... Left_bar_bleue0/0Just FYI from Chrome... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum