The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!!

5 posters

Go down

OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!!

Post by Lyra Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:16 am

Surely there is something that you all find interesting, or amusing or entertaining on the forum...
i know you all are checkin here and there cuz i see your random posts on the welcome board and elsewhere...OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Running-around-smiley-emoticon
i'm not syaing you should devote your day to the forum but...u hear a cool song? read a good book or manga? there's Now Playing, Book Thread, Anime Thread; a funny joke or pic or vid that makes you chuckle or LYAO and you think "hey, i wish i could share that it was so funny" OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Sheepish-grin-smiley-emoticon ? there's Humor in the Forum, Random Funny Stuff, Japanese Humor, again...Now Playing; see a new game OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Shooting-guns online? OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Video-games you should be getting a picture in your head by now lol
or you want a lil comaraderie?OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Flirty-smile-smiley-emoticon

then say something......... there's ppl who are on alot who will chat

I'm just sayin, cuz this whole message only took me 5 whole min, ok 10 but that was cuz i screwed up,,,and well, uk...this is just getting a bit frustrating, i have probably 15 watched topics and i've been the last poster on more than a few for awhile now...especially BEAT THE PIC ABOVE YOU OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Bang-head-on-desk
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: 1-10 somewhere
Room Availability:
OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Left_bar_bleue4/4OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty Re: OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!!

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:11 am

Yeah, I guess people are organizing hunts by other means and so forth? It's hard to say what is the inherent cause of the drop in posts.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Left_bar_bleue3/4OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty Re: OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!!

Post by Rayquaza200 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 pm

and not just the drop of post but the drop of the ppl too basically the forum is staying alive by those who hang out on here the most and the betav4 only the ppl who still love to hang out and chat in the forum all day were the ones who got it only
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:33 pm

lol yeah well we suddenly took it over, but its amazing suddenly there are posts since i put this up lolol
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Left_bar_bleue4/4OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:55 am

Sigh. This place is dead again. This is so boring.
At least I've got Ray <3
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 286
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: It's over 9000!
Room Availability:
OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Left_bar_bleue9651/9651OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:30 am

dead again? what do u mean? Sad
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:38 am

I mean no one is posting very often. There have been 10 posts tops today.
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Left_bar_bleue9651/9651OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (9651/9651)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 am

i was away, lolol i didnt get my 8 on

Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Some people have reasons for not entering, take me for example:

This month was full of exams and projects, moreover, I had family issues to attend, so there are people who have their own reasons for not entering a lot
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Left_bar_bleue3/4OK PPL, THIS NON_POSTING IS GETTING ANNOYING!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:54 pm

oh quit defending them, lol cause even though u had lots of good reasons...not to mention exams u seemed able to post here and there...ALOT, looool
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Im trying my best to be with my friends, so here I am trying to be active
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:13 pm

and you are doing a fine job, Very Happy the point was as busy as you are u'v still had time to make a few appearences, if other ppl wanted to, they could find 5 min in their busy lives, at least once a week or so...
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 pm

As I said in another related topic, many and I mean most of the users, just made an account because it looked cool, then downloaded the UMH3, and then when they got bored, poof, gone from this site

Now with the people who do are loyal to this site, I kinda enjoy more few interested people than a mass of unintersted troops
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:43 pm

yeah me too, but it's kind of a shame we did lose some good ones...
like where has Tim been and Light..him i'm gonna yell at lol same wt Sanrok, but like Meez, and Shyguysays..and so many more that occasionally u see
ik they still probab,y skpe, but like we said when mafia was going on..skyping might be easier but not everyone can do it, or all at the same time...plus uk i like the threads we play on lol
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:45 pm

I know I know, Tim was nice and Shy was way funny to talk with.

But people move on

geez, if I keep talking like this, I may go philosophical
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:58 pm

o, well they will be back in summer i hope...
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:03 pm

If not, I´ll send my hordes of Gigginoxes and khezus to search for them
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by niartyzarC Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 pm

It'd be nice if more people at least came by on the weekends.
niartyzarC
niartyzarC
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:35 am

maybe they will come back for Christmas break...looking for ver 4...but probably all will be on their wii-is and ps3s
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 am

im always here.....
but yea i hope everyone comes back :/
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Ok... NOW I agree with Lyra with the almost complete absence of people here
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum