The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hp View Hack Online?

+3
FlashinG42
Zepplin
ZGhost231
7 posters

Go down

Hp View Hack Online? Empty Hp View Hack Online?

Post by ZGhost231 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:48 am

So, i recently posted this and it got removed... Sad but anywho i made this and its in a actual "Codes" section.
So anyway so i was wondering, what is the code (US) for HP view online?
Thanks in advance! Smile
ZGhost231
ZGhost231
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 23
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: Offline
Room Availability:
Hp View Hack Online? Left_bar_bleue0/0Hp View Hack Online? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Hp View Hack Online? Empty Re: Hp View Hack Online?

Post by Zepplin Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:46 pm

This would definitely be fun to play with online Smile
Zepplin
Zepplin
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashinG42 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:56 pm

great idea.. there's alot of code that only work offline and some code that only work when u post.... soo yea... i think it would be better to know how to make it just for anywhere....
FlashinG42
FlashinG42
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 66

MH3 Online Info
City: Depend lol
Room Availability:
Hp View Hack Online? Left_bar_bleue2347/2458Hp View Hack Online? Empty_bar_bleue  (2347/2458)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:51 pm

that code been everyones dream sadly it will never see the light of the day to the public
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Hp View Hack Online? Left_bar_bleue0/0Hp View Hack Online? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuff Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:43 pm

FlashinG42 is right. The best thing to do is learn how to do it for yourself. That's the reason I started hacking. Oh dear. Flashbacks. Skip this next paragraph. I really did a flashback.

I remember I wanted to know if it was possible to disable the rapidfire code. Otherwise I would never use it. I never got a response. I joined wiird after all the hackers left this game. There would've been no hope. But I needed that off code. I was chatting with someone like 5 states away on skype because I knew something he didn't. That hp display you're asking for. We're pretty good friends now, but before the hp display, I was just that G.I.R.L. that he was helping speed rank just because he felt like it. He had a usbgecko, but didn't really use it much. He knows how it works and such. So after being acquainted we tried to find out what the off code was. We had to read geckocode documentation to understand what the code does, it was simple enough, we knew where we(well he) had to look. There was a bit of miscommunication, but after looking at a printscreen he sent me for a while, we finally had it. The off code was so simple. He was like "just change the 14 to 00". And it worked. The thrill of success forced me to buy my own usbgecko. I needed to know what was on his screen. And I learned some more. I remember I had no idea what I was doing with asm. And now I make funky shit with text on the screen if I want. I'm no pro, but I think that's a big difference from not even knowing what a 10 line does. those letters and numbers mean. And the MID "patch" evolved so many times, and now it's a nice asm code that I'm proud of.

I really do agree with FlashinG42. Because even after all that "I must because no one else will do it for me", there are people that don't want to let go of MH3, but I let it go a long time ago. I beat the game, I got most of what I wanted done. Anything I haven't done is either impossible, or just not high enough priority. I completed any codes I initially wanted. Anything I wanted after that may or may not be done. idk. I do come back to it. I asked for this code section, to see if there's anything else that people want fulfilled. I'll help when I can. But I'm not all over it like I used to.

Rayquaza200: I'm not sure what the reason for not being public is. I think a nice handful know what the online MID looks like, and even less know how I handled it. But people know. And I know. And I don't care enough to keep it a secret. Cuz no one can really get mad at me. I made a code that modifies someone else's code. Isn't that what we do to game developer's code? But help me out guys. Financially, I'm doing not bueno. However, I can't really ask for donations. I won't anyway. But bring me more traffic. To my Youtube. click my adfly links sometimes. Not spam clicking. Like bookmark modcodegen and follow the link to the sharpness video. It's a legit reason to click it. I said the same thing about my never get banned. AFAIK, only 2 poeple know that code. But I'll release that too. I just need some traffic exchange with YT subs an adfly links so that I can have a couple of extra dollars in my pocket. I'll probably release the MID patch anyway though. It's not that special to me.

If adfly generates good enough dollars, I might be able to work on other things faster. Not MH3 related. But I'm a learning programmer, so you'd like whatever I make.

Sorry about the extra long post. I really just meant to say I have a solution for you but give me subs, views, and clicks first.

http://adf.ly/DFA1V

Last edited by Stuff on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stuff
Stuff

Zenny : 46

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZGhost231 Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:02 am

Good Stuff, Stuff i like your post!
I Appreciate that you took the time to write that long post.
and plus i do believe i have been subbed to you for a while now, idk.
ZGhost231
ZGhost231
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashinG42 Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:52 am

wow the first time im actually RIGHT!! xD
FlashinG42
FlashinG42
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Hp View Hack Online? Left_bar_bleue2347/2458Hp View Hack Online? Empty_bar_bleue  (2347/2458)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zepplin Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Very Happy SWEET!

click click click
Zepplin
Zepplin
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuff Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:34 pm

ZGhost231 wrote:Good Stuff, Stuff i like your post!
I Appreciate that you took the time to write that long post.
and plus i do believe i have been subbed to you for a while now, idk.
Yeah I've seen you.

Zepplin wrote: Very Happy SWEET!

click click click
Spam clicks don't work. I hope that's not what you're doing. lol. There's like a wait time before you can click the same link again. Just tell yo friends to tell they friends to tell they friends...you know. I have to say though. Today I've had the most clicks I've ever had in one day. 9 so far. The next best day was 4. lol.

Last edited by Stuff on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stuff
Stuff

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashinG42 Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:22 am

hmmm.... i wish we can see hp of everything maybe the boat too lol
FlashinG42
FlashinG42
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by ZGhost231 Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

That would be pretty boss.
ZGhost231
ZGhost231
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuff Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 am

I put the MID patch in this video. Subscribe and have fun.
http://adf.ly/DU9b4

Somebody FlashinG42 said something about seeing info on everything. I had in mind Player info display. You can see most of each player's info. I started working on it. But that's it. This is what it looks like so far.

Spoiler:

I don't know about boat stuff. The only thing to see is hp and maybe recharge times, but I remember recharge times was retarded. If you want PID, I'm not really creative. Re-post that image to show what you think It should look like. My idea was to use various colors instead of making it changeable. Although, I could probably just use the existing color changer to change the colors of the whole display.

So A little MID history for anyone who cares.
If you crtl+f 8252807C, it'll be found only once. Someone told me to change that to 825283BC and MID will work online. It did, but only online. I wasn't satisfied with that, so I Frankensteined the code. I cut the code right there and made things pretty complicated with both halves of the code and in the middle I put a conditional statement that in my head reads:
if (online) 825283BC;
else 8252807C;

It was some 20 codetype. The greater than one I think. I used quest ID because I knew where that was and anything less than 9000 was an offline quest. I can't find the text file that I saved it in. Probably because I called it trash after upgrading. Going through those old text files trigger a little nostalgia, though. The things I hold back...

Well here's my attempt at deciphering MID

Spoiler:

And you know. Text is hard to look at like that, so I put everything together the way it would look. Enter means the end of the string, which was null(00), was reached.

Spoiler:

All those %s are format specifiers. You can google it for a reference. It's was cool seeing this code using that stuff. MID calls a text display function, and the way it works is, it reads the text until it reaches null. The format specifiers makes it display some "variable" that was somehow passed to the function. The variables are passed in those registers that I labeled as "arguments". I'm not really sure how many arguments that function can take, but MID uses up to 4. Each format specifier reads each argument sequentially. The first %[] will display r7's contents, the next one will show r8's, and so on until it reaches null. And r6 points to the start of the string. I think for %s, the argument needs to be a pointer to the string. It's not as complicated as it sounds. Anyone who understands all this stuff can change how MID looks.

After learning about pointers and understanding MID's asm, I thought why not just put a C2 code that'll load the pointer. It's a pointer in pointer. At some point I learned how to find pointers. Pretty easy stuff. And handy for moving info.I found the pointer that points to the pointer that points to the first monster. Yeah. Pointer that points twice. The 8252.... was loading the pointer to the first monster. But those pointers are in 2 different locations. The pointer that points to the pointer...well it points to the pointer. It's a static location that will tell you where the pointer to the first monster is. So the C2 interrupts the pointer loading like this(I needed to stop. code makes sense and is faster) :

817C522C: 3E409015 lis r18,-28651 #This puts 0x90150000 in r18
817C5230: 8252807C lwz r18,-32644(r18) #this that gets patched r18 = r18-0x807C
Code:
lis r18,-28659 #I don't like decimal numbers in asm...
lwz r18,27168(r18) #I'm loading some pointer and then loading from somewhere near there.
lwz r18,2636(r18) #after this, r18 will be either 9014807C or 901483BC. Depending on where you are.

That's what the final code looks like. If you have some kind of grudge against me and must refuse to follow my link to youtube to find my final patch, you can convert that asm to hex and you'll have the code.

I used to share these to anyone who begged enough. They work, but my final code shorter and works for both regions.
http://adf.ly/DU8Oi
Stuff
Stuff

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Thanks, Stuff.

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 pm

pretty nice stuff thx for the codes Smile

hmm... hang on.....
sends 500,000,000 pies to stuff house enjoy^^
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by FlashinG42 Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 am

idk what im doin lol all i got ws black page with codes xD

[only put "MONSTER INFO DISPLAY"and "AUTO target view FIX1 by doudley"]

with the code i ws w8ing for on the bottom of the original codes
FlashinG42
FlashinG42
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuff Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Mysterio wrote:Thanks, Stuff.
No problem. I thought you had this already, though.

Rayquaza200 wrote:pretty nice stuff thx for the codes Smile

hmm... hang on.....
sends 500,000,000 pies to stuff house enjoy^^
So that's where those pies came from. I had this truck back up into my house dumping boxes of pies.

FlashinG42 wrote:idk what im doin lol all i got ws black page with codes xD

[only put "MONSTER INFO DISPLAY"and "AUTO target view FIX1 by doudley"]

with the code i ws w8ing for on the bottom of the original codes
you shouldn't get a black screen. Can you pm me your codes?
Stuff
Stuff

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Stuff wrote:No problem. I thought you had this already, though.
Rocks did, I didn't. He doesn't like to share.

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by caiquevillas Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Stuff I really need your help, I put the MID code of Skiller (geckocodes,org/index,php?c=RM­HE08&page=7) + your MID Patch + Monster HP Fix, but when I'm playing, it crashes, the screen goes black and the game does not open.
Please, pass me your MID? and what should I activate Codes?
Here are the codes I leave active:

Spoiler:

caiquevillas
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down