The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3??

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3?? Empty Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3??

Post by ShadowRicardo94 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Hey there,

i had a question is it may possible to put Jinouga from Portable 3rd in Tri...?
or do you need to do alot of coding and make his hitboxes and movements?

maybe there is something for it..? just like ppl have on SSBB with custom charaters + movesets.

anyway i just wanted to know Very Happy
ShadowRicardo94
ShadowRicardo94
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 17
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: Offline
Room Availability:
Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3?? Left_bar_bleue0/0Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowRicardo94?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3?? Empty Re: Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3??

Post by ryurei Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:29 pm

niartyzarC wrote:I'm sure it's possible, just extremely difficult. Adding an all new monster without rewriting an old one would probably require adding new directories or something. Either way, more monsters sounds like fun.
ryurei wrote:It would take a lot more than that. Whole new attacks, objects, actions, interactions, resistances, hitzones. That would be so much hex editing, I can't even imagine.
ryurei
ryurei
Dauntless Hunter
Dauntless Hunter

Zenny : 198
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: Netflix
Room Availability:
Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3?? Left_bar_bleue4/4Is it possible to put Jinouga In Mh3?? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/mhtriryurei

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum