The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem going online

2 posters

Go down

problem going online Empty problem going online

Post by 11jphillipps Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:14 am

I live in germany and i am trying to use a custom copy ISO of Monster hunter tri to go to the US server, the normal copy works but everytime i use the custom copy i can go offline but not online.I got a copy of a custom iso not too long ago from alian where all i had to do was change the quests to custom. So i guess the problem is the quests. Can someone help me??? Question Question Question Question
11jphillipps
11jphillipps
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 87
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: greed 4 city gate 4
Room Availability:
problem going online Left_bar_bleue0/0problem going online Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://www.facebook.com/justin.phillipps

Back to top Go down

problem going online Empty Re: problem going online

Post by AsteriskRocks Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 am

11jphillipps wrote:I live in germany and i am trying to use a custom copy ISO of Monster hunter tri to go to the US server, the normal copy works but everytime i use the custom copy i can go offline but not online.I got a copy of a custom iso not too long ago from Rocks where all i had to do was change the quests to custom. So i guess the problem is the quests. Can someone help me??? Question Question Question Question

Well, it depends what you're replacing with what.

Normally, all ISOs have no online connection problems.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
problem going online Left_bar_bleue3/4problem going online Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by 11jphillipps Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 am

by me no i can go online just fine, its just when i have the custom quests, but this was just recently, ever since i got the new update and change my custom copy, it just has not been working, and then i got a new iso because the one i fixed was currupted. the new one i got has all the custom weapons, armors, etc, only the quests had to be changed.
11jphillipps
11jphillipps
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 87

MH3 Online Info
City: greed 4 city gate 4
Room Availability:
problem going online Left_bar_bleue0/0problem going online Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://www.facebook.com/justin.phillipps

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 am

11jphillipps wrote:by me no i can go online just fine, its just when i have the custom quests, but this was just recently, ever since i got the new update and change my custom copy, it just has not been working, and then i got a new iso because the one i fixed was currupted. the new one i got has all the custom weapons, armors, etc, only the quests had to be changed.

Make sure you Trucha replace the quests.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
problem going online Left_bar_bleue3/4problem going online Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down