The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE]

2 posters

Go down

Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Empty Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE]

Post by Jbeard2011 Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:15 am

Is there a code that allows you to have all talismans, or at least the auto-guard talisman? I sold mine by accident.
Jbeard2011
Jbeard2011
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 23
Weapon of Choice : Lance

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue0/0Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Empty Re: Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE]

Post by AsteriskRocks Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Jbeard2011 wrote:Is there a code that allows you to have all talismans, or at least the auto-guard talisman? I sold mine by accident.

I don't know why you'd NEED auto-guard at this point, but:

4A000000 90000000
160E38E4 0000000C
06000001 00140011
00000000 00000000
E0000000 80008000

Turn it off after you save. It should be at the end of your box.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue3/4Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Empty Re: Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE]

Post by Jbeard2011 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Thanks man. Just collecting talismans.
Jbeard2011
Jbeard2011
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 23
Weapon of Choice : Lance

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue0/0Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

No problem.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Left_bar_bleue3/4Auto guard talisman code? [REQUEST COMPLETE] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down