The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me or anyone else showing of stuff

Go down

Me or anyone else showing of stuff Empty Me or anyone else showing of stuff

Post by Stuff Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:20 pm

To keep everything neat and understandable, I need to separate showing off codes from requests and other nonsense. So today I'm gonna create these 2 topics in addition to another thread that I'm gonna use for mod code gen because rocks is beastin. And then eventually, I'll move stuff from the guidelines thread because we all got carried away and used a guidelines thread for everything else. Essentially, I want requests somewhere where they can be easily found not jumbled up with other stuff. But you can create an entirely new topic if you feel that a code needs to be discussed. Not like this section gets any love, but it's better to be neat from the start.
Stuff
Stuff

Zenny : 46

MH3 Online Info
City: Offline
Room Availability:
Me or anyone else showing of stuff Left_bar_bleue0/0Me or anyone else showing of stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down