The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos,

3 posters

Go down

Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos, Empty Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos,

Post by DevilNox Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 am

Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos,

My UMH3 hunter is Twisted Evil DevilNox, Twisted Evil I am addicted to Paralysation and Knock-Outs... Since my woman is using the Wii to see Netflix now, I finally draw the time to sit in front of my lap top and formally introduce myself to the Tavern.

“Barkeep!!! A round of ale please!!!” I am blessed with life and very fortunate to have fellow hunters put up with my antics. I believe in keeping the team alive to the best of my ability to increase the odds towards a victorious quest completion. For this very reason, Adren+2 users hate me, so I’ve tried to remember to read/ask about team skills before UMH3 quests. I will also announce that Ryu Rei’s Armor Texture Craft is the finest of the land and implore you to pay a visit to his Add-ons realm.

I have been playing UMH3 since July 5th and it has changed my life. So much so, that I have my toon on invisible status as to not have a clash of choosing between MH3 pals No and my fascination with UMH3. Getting a well functioning full team in UMH3 is such a rare opportunity, that farming for healing items during off hours, makes it so worth the messed up Sleep schedule I have.

And so "CHEERS!!!" to all of you and I hope to be honored with your hunting skills in the very near future!!!
(((Chug, Chug, Chug, Chug…)))

P.S. Exclamation
To the team/creators of Ultimate Monster Hunter,

Razz I earnestly applaud your countless hours of work with such an amazing journey of turning a great game such as MH3 and become the positive catalyst of an amazing metamorphosis that is quite appropriately named,
"ULTIMATE MONSTER HUNTER TRI."
DevilNox
DevilNox
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 28
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: Recruiting 4 Gate 4
Room Availability:
Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos, Left_bar_bleue0/0Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos, Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos, Empty Re: Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos,

Post by Trebay57 Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:07 am

...Lol. Didja really need to greet everyone? Nevertheless, welcome to the Tavern. Oh, and you're welcome.
Trebay57
Trebay57

Zenny : 76
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos, Left_bar_bleue0/4Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos, Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:09 am

Hey, DevilNox

I've seen you around online and it's nice that you've finally gotten the opportunity to introduce yourself too.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos, Left_bar_bleue3/4Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos, Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum