The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:)

+2
AsteriskRocks
PRiNCESS CHAREE
6 posters

Go down

New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Empty New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:)

Post by PRiNCESS CHAREE Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:10 pm

heyy everyone. im Cherie. im 21 from the U.S. and ive been playing mh3 for a long time. i recently just started playing umh and i only have two friends tht play so im looking for more friends Smile my skype name is: charee.bby look me up, im on skype all the time. my mh3 name is: PRiNCESS ID: W3LGP1
looking forward to hunting with some of you. btw im currently online right now. greed 4 city gate 4

PRiNCESS CHAREE
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 5
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

Back to top Go down

New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Empty Re: New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:)

Post by AsteriskRocks Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Welcome to the forums, Cherie.

I'm Rocks, nice to meet you.

If you accept the skype request I just sent, then I can also add you to the Skype Group.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Left_bar_bleue3/4New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Empty Re: New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:)

Post by Kristia Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi Cherie, Im Kristina

Hunter: Krista

Para-medic

No skype (Old pc)

so nice to meet you Smile
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:
New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Left_bar_bleue3/4New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZX Forte Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:27 pm

welcome Cherie, i believe ive added u to myskype friends list already.
ZX Forte
ZX Forte
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 281
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Left_bar_bleue0/4New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

https://www.facebook.com/#!/david.williams.73550

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:59 pm

welcome Cherie!

looks like the skype list is filling up.

I be Asmodios will be happy
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 498
Weapon of Choice : Heavy Bowgun
Awards : New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Award110

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Left_bar_bleue0/0New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MHunterHoss

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilNox Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:09 am

Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos.
DevilNox
DevilNox
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 28
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: Recruiting 4 Gate 4
Room Availability:
New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Left_bar_bleue0/0New to this site and looking for new friends to play umh with:) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down