The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Monster Hunter Tri custom quests offline black screen on start

2 posters

Go down

Help Monster Hunter Tri custom quests offline black screen on start Empty Help Monster Hunter Tri custom quests offline black screen on start

Post by Helios Mon May 27, 2013 3:24 pm

I know this is a little off-topic and I apologise for that but I truly need help and this looks like the most suitable place to ask.
I recently bought Tri and to my dismay found out the servers had been shut down. with all that online only content now unplayable I searched the internet trying to find a way to play the online missions offline. I found a way which involved getting the wbfs from the disk and converting it to an iso using truncha to replace main.dol, lobby_data.rso, com_data.rso and quest00_eng.bin with modded versions. So I have done all this, converted it back to a wbfs chuck it on my USB and try and load it with a configurable USB loader and it just black screens and freezes. Is there anything in particular I am doing wrong? I would really appreciate any help!
Thank you

Helios
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 2

Back to top Go down

Help Monster Hunter Tri custom quests offline black screen on start Empty Re: Help Monster Hunter Tri custom quests offline black screen on start

Post by AsteriskRocks Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:56 am

You might not be trucha signing it.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
Help Monster Hunter Tri custom quests offline black screen on start Left_bar_bleue3/4Help Monster Hunter Tri custom quests offline black screen on start Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down