The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Hello everybody!

Go down

Hello everybody!

Post by Bulbinking on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 am

Hello everybody! I'm not too great at introducing myself, but I just wanted to let you all know the main reason behind me modding my Wii recently was just so I could play UMH! I am also interested in learning how to create/mod weapons, so if you can PM me any info, that would be great!

I am an expert at supportive roles and excel with the hammer and SnS, so if you ever need an easy fight where the monster is either KO'd/paralyzed/sleeping, I'm your man!

Will be working on getting into gunning soon.

If you ever see me online and wanna play some UMH (or regular MH) just tell me and ill be sure to join!

You will usually spot me online late at night between 12-4am central time.

Glad to be a part of this forum, and happy huntings!

Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 35
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: Offline
Room Availability:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by MHunterHoss on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

Bulbinking wrote:Hello everybody! I'm not too great at introducing myself, but I just wanted to let you all know the main reason behind me modding my Wii recently was just so I could play UMH! I am also interested in learning how to create/mod weapons, so if you can PM me any info, that would be great!

I am an expert at supportive roles and excel with the hammer and SnS, so if you ever need an easy fight where the monster is either KO'd/paralyzed/sleeping, I'm your man!

If you ever see me online and wanna play some UMH (or regular MH) just tell me and ill be sure to join!

Welcome, Welcome!

just a side tip, I'm not sure if it's encoraged to create your own weapons, we mainly rely on the UMH3 developers to make the weapons, that way they stay balanced.

TRI Name: Hoss; ID: XVVZV2; Hunter Rank: 185; Server: NA; Time Zone: Central; Keyboard: Yes

We are the Well Oiled Machine
AsteriskRocks wrote:
When in doubt blame Capcom.
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 498
Weapon of Choice : Heavy Bowgun
Awards :

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MHunterHoss

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 am

MHunterHoss wrote:
Bulbinking wrote:Hello everybody! I'm not too great at introducing myself, but I just wanted to let you all know the main reason behind me modding my Wii recently was just so I could play UMH! I am also interested in learning how to create/mod weapons, so if you can PM me any info, that would be great!

Welcome, Welcome!

just a side tip, I'm not sure if it's encoraged to create your own weapons, we mainly rely on the UMH3 developers to make the weapons, that way they stay balanced.

I mean suggestions can always be put forward, but making your own weapons would discourage players from using the same CQ package, if you entirely plan to flesh one out down to the stats.

Last edited by AsteriskRocks on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
3/4  (3/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 am

AsteriskRocks wrote:
MHunterHoss wrote:

Welcome, Welcome!

I mean suggestions can always be put forward, but making your own weapons would discourage people from using the same CQ package, if you entirely plan to flesh one out down to the stats.

Yea, the devs do welcome suggestions, so don't be afraid to give your ideas.

TRI Name: Hoss; ID: XVVZV2; Hunter Rank: 185; Server: NA; Time Zone: Central; Keyboard: Yes

We are the Well Oiled Machine
AsteriskRocks wrote:
When in doubt blame Capcom.
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 498
Weapon of Choice : Heavy Bowgun
Awards :

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MHunterHoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodios on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:46 pm

MHunterHoss wrote:
AsteriskRocks wrote:
MHunterHoss wrote:

Welcome, Welcome!

I mean suggestions can always be put forward, but making your own weapons would discourage people from using the same CQ package, if you entirely plan to flesh one out down to the stats.

Yea, the devs do welcome suggestions, so don't be afraid to give your ideas.

they really do listen, i almost completely forged my own weapon since ave (the weapon stats expert) was nice enough to listen. also, Myseterio (weapons texture) was really open to ideas. both of these guys are chill and helpful. also, asterisk does something else... i don't really care enough about him to find out what he does... silent silent
Asmodios
Savvy Hunter
Savvy Hunter

Zenny : 145
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebay57 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:53 pm

@Asmodios: You'll start caring when he reactivates that stealth mode code on Barioth.

"That's how it's done."
Trebay57

Zenny : 76
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
0/4  (0/4)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodios on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Trebay57 wrote:@Asmodios: You'll start caring when he reactivates that stealth mode code on Barioth.

caring? i do believe you mean hating. on a serious note, as annoying as that would be, that's the sickest thing ive ever heard.
Asmodios
Savvy Hunter
Savvy Hunter

Zenny : 145
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Asterisk does by far most ofthe work and he's pretty much our boss lol. This is HIS project.

Anyway, glad to see you joined, man. Was worried you'd neevr show up.
Ave

Zenny : 149
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
0/0  (0/0)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilNox on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 am

Greetings Konnichiwa y Saludos.