The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON!

+7
Akasame
11jphillipps
admin
Iltueur
Kristia
Rayquaza200
AsteriskRocks
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty "UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON!

Post by AsteriskRocks Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:27 pm

The title says it all, UMH3: PAL Edition is ready.

IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY FREEZING ISSUES, THEN PLEASE CHANGE YOUR WII LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH. IT SEEMS THAT LANGUAGES OTHER THAN ENGLISH ARE CONFLICTING WITH THE CHANGES.

"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Tex0c10

What does this include?

It's essentially like the first US release of UMH3 meaning that:
It only has Custom Modeled Custom Weapons.

However, PAL Edition is different in that it is has fully compatible modes unlike the first US release. It's its own special package, really. It also includes 3 weapons from Version 4 of UMH3.

Anyway, here's the Custom Model Exclusives list for Europe (US Spoiler Free)

Spoiler:

Download

Other than that Version 4 BETA will be starting soon (within November) for both regions. It's going to definitely finish, but how soon depends on testing, and a few other additions to UMH3.

Special Thanks to:
Bully@WiiPlaza (PAL Conversion)
Stuff
Mysterio
Ave

Last edited by AsteriskRocks on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:40 am; edited 4 times in total
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Left_bar_bleue3/4"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty Re: "UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON!

Post by Rayquaza200 Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:25 am

is it possible to put ddd hammer on usa? :0
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Left_bar_bleue0/0"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty Re: "UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON!

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 am

Rayquaza200 wrote:is it possible to put ddd hammer on usa? :0

The texture, yes.

The stats, no.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Left_bar_bleue3/4"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:16 am

so If I want to put the soul eater on my game, only its texture will be seen
yet the stats will be of the 4-D LS?

If yes, please tell me how >_<

EDIT

With the PAL edition, I still just need to use my SD Card like with Riivolution
or I need something special?
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 435

MH3 Online Info
City: 7
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 am

Kristia wrote:so If I want to put the soul eater on my game, only its texture will be seen
yet the stats will be of the 4-D LS?

If yes, please tell me how >_<

EDIT

With the PAL edition, I still just need to use my SD Card like with Riivolution
or I need something special?

Yes.

How? You find the texture inside the PAL package.

You need the PAL version of the disk or a USB Loader with a custom ISO.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 am

AsteriskRocks wrote:You need the PAL version of the disk or a USB Loader with a custom ISO.

Um.. how do I get the PAL version?

And I got the Daemon tools if it works to make the custom ISO

(Feeling like a total noob lol)
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:02 am

Kristia wrote:
AsteriskRocks wrote:You need the PAL version of the disk or a USB Loader with a custom ISO.

Um.. how do I get the PAL version?

And I got the Daemon tools if it works to make the custom ISO

(Feeling like a total noob lol)

Getting in ISO delves into the illegal zone of things, so I really can't explain that.

You would have to get a European copy from Amazon or ebay (somehow).
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristia Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 am

eh.... lets better not think in money or legal stuff

Im ok with what I have but thanks for explaining ^^;
Kristia
Kristia
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltueur Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:22 am

In the pack, there is a file who's name is "loading_fre.tpl".
So if I want to have the quests in french, I have to erase the others files or, when I will launch the game, it will do it by itself ?
Iltueur
Iltueur
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 41
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: Everywhere
Room Availability:
"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Left_bar_bleue0/4"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Iltueur wrote:In the pack, there is a file who's name is "loading_fre.tpl".
So if I want to have the quests in french, I have to erase the others files or, when I will launch the game, it will do it by itself ?

That is just one of the loading screens.

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Left_bar_bleue0/0"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Iltueur wrote:In the pack, there is a file who's name is "loading_fre.tpl".

Make sure to clean install the pack because it's structured differently from before.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltueur Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm

I had that when I launched G rank Mod :/
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/44/1352063726-xlice.jpg
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/44/1352063722-supp.jpg

And others things strange with the weapons stats and names :/ For exemple Poigne du diEnergy Sword
And I haven't the ohers custom weapons like Toxic Fang Z.

Is it because I did a mistake or something else ?
When I want to equip a bowgun, my game crashes and, online, I can't search for anybody with his name.
Iltueur
Iltueur
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Left_bar_bleue0/4"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Iltueur wrote:I had that when I launched G rank Mod :/
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/44/1352063726-xlice.jpg
https://2img.net/image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/44/1352063722-supp.jpg

And others things strange with the weapons stats and names :/ For exemple Poigne du diEnergy Sword
And I haven't the ohers custom weapons like Toxic Fang Z.

Is it because I did a mistake or something else ?
When I want to equip a bowgun, my game crashes and, online, I can't search for anybody with his name.

It seems you made a mistake because this shouldn't happen. Make sure to delete your old Riivolution folder and replace it with the new one.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltueur Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:46 pm

OK ^^
I forgot to do it when I put it in my SD.
Thanks.
Iltueur
Iltueur
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by 11jphillipps Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:44 am

Wow, this is awsome asterisk it really works but as i looked at the weapons read me i noticed something, only the weapons that have a new appearence (example soul eater and lost keyblades) all have new stats and names but the other weapons (explaned from read me) have still the old stats. i put the riivolution folder in the root of the sd card.
11jphillipps
11jphillipps
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 87

MH3 Online Info
City: greed 4 city gate 4
Room Availability:

https://www.facebook.com/justin.phillipps

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:50 am

11jphillipps wrote:Wow, this is awsome asterisk it really works but as i looked at the weapons read me i noticed something, only the weapons that have a new appearence (example soul eater and lost keyblades) all have new stats and names but the other weapons (explaned from read me) have still the old stats. i put the riivolution folder in the root of the sd card.

It's essentially like the first US release of UMH3 meaning that:
It only has Custom Modeled Custom Weapons.

It's pretty clear in the topic that those are the only weapon changes.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltueur Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j9uTn_MWm4&feature=youtu.be

I tried to clean my riivolution folder but it didn't work.
This shows that in G rank, we can't use Bowguns. Default mod works.
I did it very fast because I couldn't record more than 1 min.
Iltueur
Iltueur
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akasame Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 am

Me too, when i choose a bowgun my wii freeze, i have some name which aren't at the right place (soul eater on agnaktor firelance), my dark claw "demise" just have the custom appearance but no custom stats (i don't know if it's normal).
G-rank mode *

I noticed a bug with a friend on the quest "welcome to the jungle" the subquest A clear automatically after a time and if we use farcaster after the wii freeze.
Default mode*

I haven't modified something on my SD card from yesterday.

[EDIT] jhen+ anytime don't work

Akasame
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 0
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: open/valor4/gate40/city38 playing solo
Room Availability:
"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Left_bar_bleue101/0"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Iltueur wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j9uTn_MWm4&feature=youtu.be

I tried to clean my riivolution folder but it didn't work.
This shows that in G rank, we can't use Bowguns. Default mod works.
I did it very fast because I couldn't record more than 1 min.

Maybe it's the French language. Have you tried changing your Wii language to English?

EDIT: It was the languages. I edited the first post to reflect that.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by rohan.watson Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm

I swear, the tiny mode is going to keep me occupied for so long it's not funny.

rohan.watson
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpitar Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm

I can't wait for V4.
Definitely gonna be a blast for Tri.
Derpitar
Derpitar
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 48

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

https://www.facebook.com/xBigBossx

Back to top Go down

Post by Iltueur Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 am

I tried to use G rank with no Custom questers to defeat a jhen morhan :/
There were 2 "realities" : when the attacks, He hits me before it does it attack for them :/
So I can't use gong, agglo or dragon spear :/
Tiny mod does not work with no custom questers :/
Iltueur
Iltueur
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akasame Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:06 pm

In G-Rank mode Magikarp is named Flail Core.

Akasame
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
City: open/valor4/gate40/city38 playing solo
Room Availability:
"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Left_bar_bleue101/0"UMH3: PAL Edition" is NOW AVAILABLE & Ver. 4 BETA COMING SOON! Empty_bar_bleue  (101/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by AsteriskRocks Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Akasame wrote:In G-Rank mode Magikarp is named Flail Core.

That's its official name.
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Iltueur wrote:I tried to use G rank with no Custom questers to defeat a jhen morhan :/
There were 2 "realities" : when the attacks, He hits me before it does it attack for them :/
So I can't use gong, agglo or dragon spear :/
Tiny mod does not work with no custom questers :/

You are not supposed to play UMH3 with non-CQers.

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next