The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS]

+6
MHunterHoss
Lyra
denis.ruskin
Tuutti
Iltueur
AsteriskRocks
10 posters

Go down

Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS]

Post by AsteriskRocks Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:23 pm

It's been a while. I've been focusing on college and hence v3.37 was going a lot slower than expected.
Everyone's (I'm) excited for the upcoming Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate.

Just as title says v3.37 has been entirely skipped. That has to do with the announcement of MH3U because it also gave the servers a deadline. I estimate that the servers will be gone by March launch or a few months or year after the release of MH3U.

That is why I decided when you do receive the next update, it will be the complete package. Version 4 will be the final version, but what will it include?

• Well, there will be 50 Custom Weapons in total. However, there will be 10 exclusive weapons per region (US/EU). The U.S. exclusives are pretty much already there minus one.

• Custom Bowguns are definitely going to be worked on, but not all of them will go through G Rank changes.

• I do want to work on new "modes," however, their importance and use will not go for very long since the servers are going to close.

• There will be a offline Custom Quests, but they obviously have to be easier than their online counterparts for obvious reasons.

• There are a few more new quests in store, many of which will be marathon and out-of-territory quests.

Anyway, in light of this news, I have been working on a UMH3 PAL Beta release. It's pretty much finished, but I need European players with disks to test it. Anyone interested should Skype me.

Last edited by AsteriskRocks on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
AsteriskRocks
AsteriskRocks
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 514
Weapon of Choice : Sword & Shield

MH3 Online Info
City: 4
Room Availability:
Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Left_bar_bleue3/4Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/4)

Back to top Go down

Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty Re: Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS]

Post by Iltueur Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I am interested, but unfortunately, I have not skype.
Sad

And I think I will not understand all you will say because I am French ^^
I speak just a little :/

So. Smile
Iltueur
Iltueur
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 41
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: Everywhere
Room Availability:
Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Left_bar_bleue0/4Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty Re: Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS]

Post by Tuutti Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 pm

You can count me in. Let's see if I can get online on Skype at the same time with you.
Tuutti
Tuutti
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 226
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: None
Room Availability:
Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Left_bar_bleue0/0Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Pingvinicecream

Back to top Go down

Post by denis.ruskin Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm

do i see right?
BETA PAL
denis.ruskin
denis.ruskin
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 25
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

MH3 Online Info
City: Recruiting-Gate4-City4
Room Availability:
Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Left_bar_bleue1/9999Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/9999)

https://www.youtube.com/user/denisruskin?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:23 pm

not anything to do wt PAL... but it did occur to me the other day to ask you if it is at all possible to move the jho, jhen and ala onto an offline quest, i just havent had the time or remembered when i did....
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Long Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: 1-10 somewhere
Room Availability:
Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Left_bar_bleue4/4Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 pm

hurrah!

bowgun changes!
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 498
Weapon of Choice : Heavy Bowgun
Awards : Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Award110

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Left_bar_bleue0/0Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MHunterHoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Applefruit500 Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:59 am

Ever since my laptop broke, I have no way of moving UMH3 files to my SD card because this computer has no SD card slot Sad
Applefruit500
Applefruit500
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 62
Weapon of Choice : Hammer

http://uncledugy.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 am

You can also load UMH3 with a USB stick in one of the Wii's USB slots (I forgot which one, so you may have to try both).

admin
Admin
Admin

Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:16 pm

the slot is the "top" one, if u'd turn the wii and put it down flat; the disc slot being on the bottom with the sd card slot and power button being the top...
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:
Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Left_bar_bleue4/4Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchanter Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 pm

lol wut?

... So I blew like, ten dollars for nothing. Haha.
The Enchanter
The Enchanter
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 39

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Left_bar_bleue0/4Final Release in the works + Special PAL BETA [LOOKING FOR DISK TESTERS] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:51 pm

on what?
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Enchanter Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh, an SD card. I didn't even have one before I heard about all this.
The Enchanter
The Enchanter
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 39

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:23 pm

well uk, if that computer has a usb drive slot, u can buy the sdcard adapter...if u want to put other stuff on ur sdcard like homebrew apps, like a usb loader?? and such mine also has neo gamma for loading emulator games(also on the sdcard) and GC games...but those can go on a usb drive now too...also theres lots of things like memory card savers, ik i have my mh game saved in 2 places if something would happen lol and uk if u have a camera sdcards are good for the memory...so i guess it all depends what u think a waste is...(i also have a media player on my wii, mine is old enough to do this, that i can watch dvds on the wii...and uk u get net radio and stuff also...
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayquaza200 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:53 pm

let me guess geexbox?(best movie player for wii) xD
also i readed gc on usb? is that possible now???? o.o btw i use wiiflow for usb loading looks fancy
Rayquaza200
Rayquaza200
Ultimate Hunter
Ultimate Hunter

Zenny : 487
Weapon of Choice : Medium Bowgun

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 pm

no i forget what it is and i like the configurable USB loader. haven't seen wiiloader, but on the cfg u can put skins. and yes ive read that u can load them onto USB and HDD, of course, using the cfg and GX loaders...im not sure if you need dios mios 2 tho, check with Exarius. He's done it, i just havent got around to it.
Lyra
Lyra
G Rank Hunter
G Rank Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down