The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save game redirection...

2 posters

Go down

Save game redirection... Empty Save game redirection...

Post by Iltueur Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Hello Smile

So 2 weeks ago, I uses The save game Redirection and when I do not use riivolution, my hunters are 414 and 58.
And with the save game redirection, 434 and 70.

So I wanted to know if I can put the save "Game ID-region-Maker" in the wii please ?
Iltueur
Iltueur
Ambitious Hunter
Ambitious Hunter

Zenny : 41
Weapon of Choice : Switch Axe

MH3 Online Info
City: Everywhere
Room Availability:
Save game redirection... Left_bar_bleue0/4Save game redirection... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/4)

Back to top Go down

Save game redirection... Empty Re: Save game redirection...

Post by admin Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 pm

It might be possible with the save installer, although I'm not sure if the data is written the same way or not, or if that even matters. Otherwise you will just have to save one way or the other.

If anyone has more experience with this sort of thing, can they confirm whether or not this is possible?

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
Save game redirection... Left_bar_bleue0/0Save game redirection... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down