The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Tavern
Hello, Guest

The Tri servers may be closed, but you can still use this place as a hangout, or to set up hunting parties with MH3U players.
The Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Help] How to install custom quest on a loader

3 posters

Go down

[Help] How to install custom quest on a loader Empty [Help] How to install custom quest on a loader

Post by Metatron Tue May 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Hello. Today I've been struggling trying to figure out how to play the custom quests on a modified wii.
Here is shown the procedure on a disk, but not through a loader.
I perfectly know how to modify the iso with trucha signer but I don't know which files do I have to replace.
Can anybody show me which file on the iso have to be replaced with which files on the riivolution/mh3t/quest folder that I found
here?
Thank you so much!

p.s.: forgot to mention that I have a EU iso (RMHP08)
Metatron
Metatron
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

Zenny : 38
Weapon of Choice : Great Sword

MH3 Online Info
City: None (Offline)
Room Availability:
[Help] How to install custom quest on a loader Left_bar_bleue0/0[Help] How to install custom quest on a loader Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

[Help] How to install custom quest on a loader Empty Re: [Help] How to install custom quest on a loader

Post by admin Tue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Some files might not be replaceable, since the filesizes vary.

Unfortunately I cannot give you a list of all of the files, but the file names should be the same as in the iso. You would just have to look for them.

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:
[Help] How to install custom quest on a loader Left_bar_bleue0/0[Help] How to install custom quest on a loader Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[Help] How to install custom quest on a loader Empty Re: [Help] How to install custom quest on a loader

Post by Metatron Tue May 29, 2012 8:49 pm

it makes sense. looking closer the file's names matches and the folder's names show where to put the files. thanks!
do you plan to make an EUR patch as well?
Metatron
Metatron
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Ah, sorry. I didn't see your last question.

Umm... I'm not sure what you mean by patch, since the textures and quests should work for all regions.

If you meant the modes, then yes, we have been planning for EU compatibility since the beginning, but we've lacked the resources.

admin
Admin
Admin

Zenny : 189

MH3 Online Info
City:
Room Availability:

https://the-tavern.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Metatron Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:44 pm

ok I got through it. the quest and textures does work like a charm. about the modes, well, patience. That means I will buy a ntsc game.
Metatron
Metatron
Rookie Hunter
Rookie Hunter

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

Back to top Go down

Post by MHunterHoss Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 pm

good decicion! I can't wait to see you online.
MHunterHoss
MHunterHoss
Veteran Hunter
Veteran Hunter

Zenny : 498
Weapon of Choice : Heavy Bowgun
Awards : [Help] How to install custom quest on a loader Award110

MH3 Online Info
Room Availability:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MHunterHoss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down